Dublin this weekend (1 Viewer)

I trust you kicked his face off?

no. I was on the bike both times. The first time I was well gone past him before it registered with me what he was saying. The second time he was on a crutch and looked like he'd just been beaten up.

plus he'd probably kick the shit out of me seeing as I'm only small.....and non-national looking

no. I was on the bike both times. The first time I was well gone past him before it registered with me what he was saying. The second time he was on a crutch and looked like he'd just been beaten up.

plus he'd probably kick the shit out of me seeing as I'm only small.....and non-national looking

I was only joking. I'm actually quite shocked that you would have attacked him if you weren't on your bike.

Jesus.. that guy (assuming it's the same crazy old bastard) comes past where I work on Camden St around 3 or 4 times a week to roar "POOOOLISH!! POOOLISH out!!" at the Polish food shops & barbers just down the road. He must have worked out a little circuit of places that he visits to pass on his message of good cheer. Terrific lad altogether.

I saw that guy doing this shit whilst crossing at the lights at the junction of Dame St. and Georges St. one day. Screaming "POOOOLAND! POOOOLAND!" in front of about 200 people.
It was okay though, I don't think the people he was shouting at spoke enough English to understand him.

This guy must have only gone mad recently. There was no fellow of my acquaintance who shouted "POLISH! POLISH!" until a few months ago. I wonder what happened? Perhaps an affair of the heart drove him insane.

Anything anybody would reccomend going to in Dublin this weekend? On Saturday in particular, day or night. Anything? Anyone?

Vision Air (Niall and Richie from Rednex) on in Button Factory and its free.
Maps and Atlases on in Whelans and thats not free.

Three excellent suggestions pals. I particularly like Man in a Can's ideas but thanks for the offer Mr. John.

Also check the whatmans myspace page in case they're playing. You wouldn't want to miss a gig by them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back