Drumcanoo highlights (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter OLP
  • Start date
  • Replies 291
  • Views 33K
  • Watchers 7
Was talking to Janer and they've just left the pub, that'll be a fun drive home with him and Gazzer in the car.
Just in the door!
Highlights : Rita's tits, Gazza doing anything.... Runnin' Riot, Inner Terrestrials, 1000 Drunken Nights and less loud mouthed shits on the campsite than normal!
Drinking in an Armagh pub for 4 hours and the locals understanding why they hate Dublin people. ;)
Ghundi literally running amok!
Lowlights : About 10% of Eirecore people attending even though they knew it was fantastic last year.....selfish bastards tbh.
The Beat asking for bouncers for their set.
The Beat acting like superstars.
Photos and vids in the next 72 hours...I need sleep.

For myself i seemed to be drinking and bantering about the whole time but all the bands i seen where great. Cant really remember atm cause my heads a little bit fucked and my inners and outers are very sore but yes funfun.

Wasnt too impressed with the beat tho woulda been better in my eyes if IT hadda played last.

best setting ive ever been in for a gig ,beautiful part of the country,weather eas spectacular,
hi-lights =the lobotomies [the irish propagahndi],runnin riot and mouthpiece!!,was probably loads more but sleep depravation and a heavy nite out in dublin on friday put the ki-bosh on this old fool!!!
low -lights =none
more hi lights drinkee s inthe bar on sunday arvo with Janer,Gaz,Stanto,Iain munroe,and two other blokes i didnt know

great craic lobotomies were great, mouthpiece, ofac, the weather, the drink, the people all brilliant.
highlight was without a doubt the Ghundi. it had everything, a naked bassist, a crazy old guy starting fights with the band and audience, people climbing the tent, a pissed singer, crowd surfing, stage diving, a bit more nudity, lots of guest vocals and a savage set played by the band.

Top weekend. Great setup. Bouncers were very good imo. Venue second only to Night in the Sticks, which was essentially the same but less of a walk to the campsite. Wasn't as drunk as I usually get at these fests. Loads of hella cheap stella left. Hi lights were Zafaranchos, Moutpiece, Runnin' Riot, Inner T, Pocket Billiards (but they only seemed to play for about 15 minutes.) Low lights were missing 1000 Drunken Nights and Abrasive Wheels, and lads acting the sap in the campsite. All in all spent very little money and had a good time. Drove home in the middle of the night half asleep at the wheel.

Other highlights where Krusty hitting me with the car

256px-Hell_%28Father_Ted%29_screengrab.jpg

Bloody perverts.

And also Barter trying to ride Darragh up against the car.

Deadly weekend altogether! Really good craic, so tired today especially packing up the hall.
So many good bands but my highlight was definately Runnin' Riot, what a band!! They were amazing.

Other highlights where Krusty hitting me with the car

256px-Hell_%28Father_Ted%29_screengrab.jpg

Bloody perverts.

And also Barter trying to ride Darragh up against the car.

aye next year im springing for a film crew to follow barter round and enough drink to keep him drunk for the weekend, describing on here all of what he did would take forever :p

Just woke up on the path down the road from me gaf.Fucking legless.

A superb weekender bender.Hung out with all the heavy mongos.Drank a pile of cans.Washed them down with an arseload of Buckers.

Made about 50 new mates.

Ritas knockers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back