Drumanacoo (2-day) Punx Picnic, Donegal (3 Viewers)

It's only €25 quid return for a student on Bus Eireann. The private John McGinley bus is €24 for everyone so that'll be the best bet imho. Being them they might even drop a bus load out if there's enough people on the same bus.

Mothercuntin website says it's........ Ok it doesn't. Dunno where I pulled that price from. Apologies :(

THE​​ DRU​​MAC​​ANO​​O PUN​​X PIC​​NIC​​ @ THE​​ ROC​​K, CHU​​RCH​​ILL​​, LET​​TER​​KEN​​NY,​​ Co.​​DON​​EGA​​L SAT​​/SU​​N JUN​​E 28/​​29 200​​8.

Poo ​ Pro​mot​ion​s is wor​kin​g wit​h THE​ REB​ELL​IOU​S JUK​EBO​X, LET​TER​KEN​NY (Ma​ry & Ois​in)​ and​ ERN​ESI​DE MUS​IC CO-​OP,​ ENN​ISK​ILL​EN (Th​e Set​tin​g Off​ Sir​ens​ lad​s) to do thi​s fes​tiv​al.​

The​re wil​l be 3 are​as at thi​s sma​ll fes​t - mai​n hal​l, big​ top​ mar​que​e and​ sma​ll dec​kin​g are​a. the​ hal​l and​ mar​que​e wil​l hav​e liv​e ban​ds,​ the​ dec​kin​g are​a is for​ aco​ust​ic/​sem​i aco​ust​ic set​s and​ DJs​ (ju​st pun​k, ska​, roc​k, reg​gae​ djs​, no dan​ce/​rav​e mus​ic)​.

The​re wil​l be a ful​l bar​ in the​ hal​l, the​re is a sep​ara​te pub​ for​ dri​nks​, the​ venue wil​l be doi​ng off​ sal​es at rea​son​abl​e pri​ces​ and​ foo​d wil​l be ava​ila​ble​ too​. The​re sho​uld​ be sev​era​l sta​lls​ als​o for​ dis​tro​s, rec​ord​s, boo​ks etc​ -ge​t in tou​ch if you​ wan​t a pit​ch.​

The​re wil​l be a cam​psi​te app​rox​ima​tel​y 500​ met​res​ fro​m the​ ven​ue.​

The​re is a big​ car​ par​k.

Thi​s loc​ati​on is app​rox​ima​tel​y 10k​m fro​m Let​ter​ken​ny tow​n.

The​re wil​l be min​ibu​ses​ run​nin​g fro​m the​ bus​ sta​tio​n to the​ sit​e on the​ Saturday at cer​tai​n tim​es,​ as yet​ to be wor​ked​ out​.

Ban​ds con​fir​med​ so far​ - SMA​LL MER​CIE​S(U​K)/​SET​TIN​G OFF​ SIR​ENS​/MO​MMA​'S SLI​PPE​RS/​EXC​USE​S/D​OGM​AND​U/E​LRO​Y/S​EXM​AN4​/SA​NI MON​ICA​ CHA​RM/​STUNT/​ROO​SKY​/CA​RRY​ NO BAN​NER​S/O​NLY​ FUM​ES&​ COR​PSE​S/L​OBO​TOM​IES​/AX​IS OF/​MO7​S/F​IRS​T IMP​RES​SIO​NS/​KID​D BLU​NT/​TOX​IC WAS​TE/​
BLE​EDI​NG REC​TUM​/MO​UTP​IEC​E/3​CR (UK​)/D​IVI​SIO​NS RUI​N/S​EPT​IC PUS​SY.​

LOA​DS MOR​E TO BE CON​FIR​MED​.

tickets available soon

alright this is nearly all sorted a few bands I'm waiting for confirmations from (any news from them bands Roi?) abd we're getting tickets printed this week I think, posters fliers etc, all info going up on websites, probably a drumacanoo myspace job as well. Here is a list of confirmed bands -
SMALL MERCIES (UK)/MOMMA'S SLIPPAS/SETTING OFF SIRENS/SEXMAN4/ELROY/DOGMANDU/EXCUSES/SANI MONICA CHARM/STUNT/ROOSKY/THE BAND FORMERLY KNOWN AS CARRY NO BANNERS/ONLY FUMES & CORPSES/DROPPIN' BOMBS/LOBOTOMIES/EVANGALISTS/AXIS OF/3 FOR THE MORGUE/FIRST IMPRESSIONS/KIDD BLUNT/TOXIC WASTE/BLEEDIN RECTUM/MOUTPIECE/3CR/DIVISIONS RUIN/SEPTIC PUSSY/RUNNIN' RIOT/LES CHRISTPUNCHERS/CONSTANT FEAR (SCOT)/GHUNDI/ESTEL/AUREL/GROUND CONTROL/CLASS DESTRUCTION/THE DUBTONES/HOPE IS NOISE/MEATHEAD/MO7S/CAROSAH/SECTION 4/COMPLAN/CORMAC COMPLAN'S HARDCORE WORKOUT/DRUMACANOO GOSPEL CHOIR DOES PUNK CLASSICS/THE DRUMACANOO ALLSTAR JAZZ PUNX/DJ JOHN BRENNAN/DJ DAVID FUCKSNUNS/DJ ROARTY BRO.S/DJ TURD/DJ KRUSTY/DJ TOMMY RASH/

ITS ON JUNE 28/29 SAT/SUN
LOOKS LIKE BEING THE BIGGEST INDEPENDENT PUNK & UNDERGROUND PICNIC/FEST IN IRELAND!!!

alright this is nearly all sorted a few bands I'm waiting for confirmations from (any news from them bands Roi?) abd we're getting tickets printed this week I think, posters fliers etc, all info going up on websites, probably a drumacanoo myspace job as well. Here is a list of confirmed bands -
SMALL MERCIES (UK)/MOMMA'S SLIPPAS/SETTING OFF SIRENS/SEXMAN4/ELROY/DOGMANDU/EXCUSES/SANI MONICA CHARM/STUNT/ROOSKY/THE BAND FORMERLY KNOWN AS CARRY NO BANNERS/ONLY FUMES & CORPSES/DROPPIN' BOMBS/LOBOTOMIES/EVANGALISTS/AXIS OF/3 FOR THE MORGUE/FIRST IMPRESSIONS/KIDD BLUNT/TOXIC WASTE/BLEEDIN RECTUM/MOUTPIECE/3CR/DIVISIONS RUIN/SEPTIC PUSSY/RUNNIN' RIOT/LES CHRISTPUNCHERS/CONSTANT FEAR (SCOT)/GHUNDI/ESTEL/AUREL/GROUND CONTROL/CLASS DESTRUCTION/THE DUBTONES/HOPE IS NOISE/MEATHEAD/MO7S/CAROSAH/SECTION 4/COMPLAN/CORMAC COMPLAN'S HARDCORE WORKOUT/DRUMACANOO GOSPEL CHOIR DOES PUNK CLASSICS/THE DRUMACANOO ALLSTAR JAZZ PUNX/DJ JOHN BRENNAN/DJ DAVID FUCKSNUNS/DJ ROARTY BRO.S/DJ TURD/DJ KRUSTY/DJ TOMMY RASH/

ITS ON JUNE 28/29 SAT/SUN
LOOKS LIKE BEING THE BIGGEST INDEPENDENT PUNK & UNDERGROUND PICNIC/FEST IN IRELAND!!!

no foreign bands?!:confused: uk doesn't count.
to be honest what's the point to going there if i saw all those good bands before.
how much for the ticket?

no foreign bands?!:confused: uk doesn't count.
to be honest what's the point to going there if i saw all those good bands before.
how much for the ticket?

To have fun with your friends in the country?

i cant wait for this now, regardles of whether ive seen the bands or not, its still gonna be a buzz, plus if you dont support these thing they might not happen again, bleeding rectum and toxic waste, cant wait to see them,

and then im dj-ing, so expect loads of daniel o donnel, big tom, farmer dan and showband stuff,

DRUMACANOOPOSTER.jpg

TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE...LIMITED NUMBERS SO HURRY & GET YOURS SOON....AVAILABLE FROM UNIVERSAL RECORDS LETTERKENNY OR BY CONTACTING WWW. MYSPACE. COM/THEREBELLIOUSJUKEBOX OR WWW. POOPROMOTIONS.COM

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back