Drumanacoo (2-day) Punx Picnic, Donegal (2 Viewers)

images

Dealing with the loss of the aul leechrum fest will not be to bad this year so!
Quality stuff.
Letterkenny, is it much of a trek from Sligo, nice wee bus there I s'pose!

Letterkenny's 2 hours from Cavan.
Closest train station is probably Sligo (apart from Derry if you're comin across from Belfast, but apparently that train takes forever and a day). Bus Eireann bus takes a bit over 4 hours to get to Letterkenny from Dublin, but it's one of those airport coaches, so it's mad comfortable and there's a 15 minute stop in Monaghan.... fuckin €31 return for a student though :(

Well the lads would probably be coming aswell and tbh I wouldn't trust them to get up on their own. Thanks though

I gawt a train to like Dublin recently and it was like 38 euro, then spent bout like a fiver on shitty ass tea, was well up....

alright, before anyone gets too excited and then all dissapointed (heh heh)- THE EXPLOITED will NOT be playing at this do.

Letterkenny's 2 hours from Cavan.
Closest train station is probably Sligo (apart from Derry if you're comin across from Belfast, but apparently that train takes forever and a day). Bus Eireann bus takes a bit over 4 hours to get to Letterkenny from Dublin, but it's one of those airport coaches, so it's mad comfortable and there's a 15 minute stop in Monaghan.... fuckin €31 return for a student though :(

It's only €25 quid return for a student on Bus Eireann. The private John McGinley bus is €24 for everyone so that'll be the best bet imho. Being them they might even drop a bus load out if there's enough people on the same bus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back