Drumanacoo (2-day) Punx Picnic, Donegal (2 Viewers)

It's only €25 quid return for a student on Bus Eireann. The private John McGinley bus is €24 for everyone so that'll be the best bet imho. Being them they might even drop a bus load out if there's enough people on the same bus.

Mothercuntin website says it's........ Ok it doesn't. Dunno where I pulled that price from. Apologies :(

THE​​ DRU​​MAC​​ANO​​O PUN​​X PIC​​NIC​​ @ THE​​ ROC​​K, CHU​​RCH​​ILL​​, LET​​TER​​KEN​​NY,​​ Co.​​DON​​EGA​​L SAT​​/SU​​N JUN​​E 28/​​29 200​​8.

Poo ​ Pro​mot​ion​s is wor​kin​g wit​h THE​ REB​ELL​IOU​S JUK​EBO​X, LET​TER​KEN​NY (Ma​ry & Ois​in)​ and​ ERN​ESI​DE MUS​IC CO-​OP,​ ENN​ISK​ILL​EN (Th​e Set​tin​g Off​ Sir​ens​ lad​s) to do thi​s fes​tiv​al.​

The​re wil​l be 3 are​as at thi​s sma​ll fes​t - mai​n hal​l, big​ top​ mar​que​e and​ sma​ll dec​kin​g are​a. the​ hal​l and​ mar​que​e wil​l hav​e liv​e ban​ds,​ the​ dec​kin​g are​a is for​ aco​ust​ic/​sem​i aco​ust​ic set​s and​ DJs​ (ju​st pun​k, ska​, roc​k, reg​gae​ djs​, no dan​ce/​rav​e mus​ic)​.

The​re wil​l be a ful​l bar​ in the​ hal​l, the​re is a sep​ara​te pub​ for​ dri​nks​, the​ venue wil​l be doi​ng off​ sal​es at rea​son​abl​e pri​ces​ and​ foo​d wil​l be ava​ila​ble​ too​. The​re sho​uld​ be sev​era​l sta​lls​ als​o for​ dis​tro​s, rec​ord​s, boo​ks etc​ -ge​t in tou​ch if you​ wan​t a pit​ch.​

The​re wil​l be a cam​psi​te app​rox​ima​tel​y 500​ met​res​ fro​m the​ ven​ue.​

The​re is a big​ car​ par​k.

Thi​s loc​ati​on is app​rox​ima​tel​y 10k​m fro​m Let​ter​ken​ny tow​n.

The​re wil​l be min​ibu​ses​ run​nin​g fro​m the​ bus​ sta​tio​n to the​ sit​e on the​ Saturday at cer​tai​n tim​es,​ as yet​ to be wor​ked​ out​.

Ban​ds con​fir​med​ so far​ - SMA​LL MER​CIE​S(U​K)/​SET​TIN​G OFF​ SIR​ENS​/MO​MMA​'S SLI​PPE​RS/​EXC​USE​S/D​OGM​AND​U/E​LRO​Y/S​EXM​AN4​/SA​NI MON​ICA​ CHA​RM/​STUNT/​ROO​SKY​/CA​RRY​ NO BAN​NER​S/O​NLY​ FUM​ES&​ COR​PSE​S/L​OBO​TOM​IES​/AX​IS OF/​MO7​S/F​IRS​T IMP​RES​SIO​NS/​KID​D BLU​NT/​TOX​IC WAS​TE/​
BLE​EDI​NG REC​TUM​/MO​UTP​IEC​E/3​CR (UK​)/D​IVI​SIO​NS RUI​N/S​EPT​IC PUS​SY.​

LOA​DS MOR​E TO BE CON​FIR​MED​.

tickets available soon

alright this is nearly all sorted a few bands I'm waiting for confirmations from (any news from them bands Roi?) abd we're getting tickets printed this week I think, posters fliers etc, all info going up on websites, probably a drumacanoo myspace job as well. Here is a list of confirmed bands -
SMALL MERCIES (UK)/MOMMA'S SLIPPAS/SETTING OFF SIRENS/SEXMAN4/ELROY/DOGMANDU/EXCUSES/SANI MONICA CHARM/STUNT/ROOSKY/THE BAND FORMERLY KNOWN AS CARRY NO BANNERS/ONLY FUMES & CORPSES/DROPPIN' BOMBS/LOBOTOMIES/EVANGALISTS/AXIS OF/3 FOR THE MORGUE/FIRST IMPRESSIONS/KIDD BLUNT/TOXIC WASTE/BLEEDIN RECTUM/MOUTPIECE/3CR/DIVISIONS RUIN/SEPTIC PUSSY/RUNNIN' RIOT/LES CHRISTPUNCHERS/CONSTANT FEAR (SCOT)/GHUNDI/ESTEL/AUREL/GROUND CONTROL/CLASS DESTRUCTION/THE DUBTONES/HOPE IS NOISE/MEATHEAD/MO7S/CAROSAH/SECTION 4/COMPLAN/CORMAC COMPLAN'S HARDCORE WORKOUT/DRUMACANOO GOSPEL CHOIR DOES PUNK CLASSICS/THE DRUMACANOO ALLSTAR JAZZ PUNX/DJ JOHN BRENNAN/DJ DAVID FUCKSNUNS/DJ ROARTY BRO.S/DJ TURD/DJ KRUSTY/DJ TOMMY RASH/

ITS ON JUNE 28/29 SAT/SUN
LOOKS LIKE BEING THE BIGGEST INDEPENDENT PUNK & UNDERGROUND PICNIC/FEST IN IRELAND!!!

alright this is nearly all sorted a few bands I'm waiting for confirmations from (any news from them bands Roi?) abd we're getting tickets printed this week I think, posters fliers etc, all info going up on websites, probably a drumacanoo myspace job as well. Here is a list of confirmed bands -
SMALL MERCIES (UK)/MOMMA'S SLIPPAS/SETTING OFF SIRENS/SEXMAN4/ELROY/DOGMANDU/EXCUSES/SANI MONICA CHARM/STUNT/ROOSKY/THE BAND FORMERLY KNOWN AS CARRY NO BANNERS/ONLY FUMES & CORPSES/DROPPIN' BOMBS/LOBOTOMIES/EVANGALISTS/AXIS OF/3 FOR THE MORGUE/FIRST IMPRESSIONS/KIDD BLUNT/TOXIC WASTE/BLEEDIN RECTUM/MOUTPIECE/3CR/DIVISIONS RUIN/SEPTIC PUSSY/RUNNIN' RIOT/LES CHRISTPUNCHERS/CONSTANT FEAR (SCOT)/GHUNDI/ESTEL/AUREL/GROUND CONTROL/CLASS DESTRUCTION/THE DUBTONES/HOPE IS NOISE/MEATHEAD/MO7S/CAROSAH/SECTION 4/COMPLAN/CORMAC COMPLAN'S HARDCORE WORKOUT/DRUMACANOO GOSPEL CHOIR DOES PUNK CLASSICS/THE DRUMACANOO ALLSTAR JAZZ PUNX/DJ JOHN BRENNAN/DJ DAVID FUCKSNUNS/DJ ROARTY BRO.S/DJ TURD/DJ KRUSTY/DJ TOMMY RASH/

ITS ON JUNE 28/29 SAT/SUN
LOOKS LIKE BEING THE BIGGEST INDEPENDENT PUNK & UNDERGROUND PICNIC/FEST IN IRELAND!!!

no foreign bands?!:confused: uk doesn't count.
to be honest what's the point to going there if i saw all those good bands before.
how much for the ticket?

no foreign bands?!:confused: uk doesn't count.
to be honest what's the point to going there if i saw all those good bands before.
how much for the ticket?

To have fun with your friends in the country?

i cant wait for this now, regardles of whether ive seen the bands or not, its still gonna be a buzz, plus if you dont support these thing they might not happen again, bleeding rectum and toxic waste, cant wait to see them,

and then im dj-ing, so expect loads of daniel o donnel, big tom, farmer dan and showband stuff,

DRUMACANOOPOSTER.jpg

TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE...LIMITED NUMBERS SO HURRY & GET YOURS SOON....AVAILABLE FROM UNIVERSAL RECORDS LETTERKENNY OR BY CONTACTING WWW. MYSPACE. COM/THEREBELLIOUSJUKEBOX OR WWW. POOPROMOTIONS.COM

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back