donating organs (1 Viewer)

i used to have one, no idea what happened it. i said on it not to touch the eyes (as if i'd still see through them...) but for next one i'll let them take the eyes too.

i have a little problem with my eyes being used. i dunno; there's something about being buried with no eyes i wouldnt like? but i guess when you're dead you're dead...
they can have the rest though.

You spelt programme the American way I just wanted to see how American influenced u were and were u going to spell it color.

:)

i think you just get a card, tick the boxes of what you want to donate, sign it, have your next of kin sign it, pop it in your wallet...

Yeah that's what I did. Dunno where I got the card though. Try this website , you can get one from them or chemists or hospitals.

Dont you have to never ever do anything unhealthy and also pray a lot in order to be eligable for this kind of thing? You're a train wreck of illicit sick filth and detrement lala, dont give unto others whats not reliable; it woul'nt be so much a second chance at life as it would a high five at ringside with death himself.

Turn on nicelodeon and crack an eye over fosters funhouse of imaginary friends. It's awsome.

Dont you have to never ever do anything unhealthy and also pray a lot in order to be eligable for this kind of thing? You're a train wreck of illicit sick filth and detrement lala, dont give unto others whats not reliable; it woul'nt be so much a second chance at life as it would a high five at ringside with death himself.

Turn on nicelodeon and crack an eye over fosters funhouse of imaginary friends. It's awsome.

-you were smoking 10 ciggies when you wrote that post weren;t you?

i have alot of confidence in endorsing *most* or my organs for use in another person's body thanks :D

anyway if my organs weren't up to scratch they'd just bin them anyway.

but thanks for making me feel like i live a wild crazy lifestyle, and am not as boring as i actually am :p

It's grand they just soak your organs in cranberry juice to get all the toxins out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back