DOGFARTS (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 40
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 5
One of my friends swears that putting her dog on a vegetarian diet cured him of his flatulence. I would have thought it'd be the other way round, tbh, and even though I'm a committed veggie I don't think I'd inflict it on an animal who doesn't understand it. But it might be worth trying him on veggie dog food? Not sure where you'd get it in Ireland mind...

Yeah, I knew a chick who put her dog on a vegetarian diet.
And then wondered why the dog ran around eating other dog's dogshit.

One of my friends swears that putting her dog on a vegetarian diet cured him of his flatulence. I would have thought it'd be the other way round, tbh, and even though I'm a committed veggie I don't think I'd inflict it on an animal who doesn't understand it. But it might be worth trying him on veggie dog food? Not sure where you'd get it in Ireland mind...

Are there an Indian supermarkets in Dublin?

beano.jpg

Does anyone know why dogs scoot around on their holes in that hilarious way.Seriously.
I know it aint worms 'cos I wormed him.
He's always at it these days the little fecker.
I don't really care but if he's leaving streaks of shite all over the gaf something needs to give.
And with his rotten arse nothing would surprise me.
Whatcha reckon,any animalt experts on here at all?

Just youtubed dog scoot ass and voila an example...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

At least that dog has a bit of carpet to scratch its hoop against.
Hansel has wood.
Are splinters a possibility?

An ingenious way of scratching their arse, i'd reckon. I love seeing dogs when they do it.

Me too,who could'nt.Its great.I'm gonna have the camera on hand from now on,in case I notice getting ready to dance...

Does anyone know why dogs scoot around on their holes in that hilarious way.Seriously.
I know it aint worms 'cos I wormed him.
He's always at it these days the little fecker.
I don't really care but if he's leaving streaks of shite all over the gaf something needs to give.
And with his rotten arse nothing would surprise me.
Whatcha reckon,any animalt experts on here at all?

yeah man, my dog does the exact same thing allllllllllllllll the time. it's not worms cos she's been wormed a million times.
the vet said it could be itching of the anal glands.
so i had to slap on a surgical glove and *shudder* massage her hole with sudocrem twice a day.
i noticed no change in the frequency of her dragging herself up and down the hall so i gave up.

i reckon it's just something she likes doing.
like how she gives herself hourly lickouts.

i know she sounds like a total mingdog but she's actually really lovely.

although i suppose it's quite funny that her name is Lady when she's far from ladylike.

yeah man, my dog does the exact same thing allllllllllllllll the time. it's not worms cos she's been wormed a million times.
the vet said it could be itching of the anal glands.
so i had to slap on a surgical glove and *shudder* massage her hole with sudocrem twice a day.
i noticed no change in the frequency of her dragging herself up and down the hall so i gave up.

i reckon it's just something she likes doing.
like how she gives herself hourly lickouts.

i know she sounds like a total mingdog but she's actually really lovely.

although i suppose it's quite funny that her name is Lady when she's far from ladylike.

Good grief.

I think I'll just change Hansels name to Itchy hole and leave it at that.

Your dog sounds real sexy though(in a dog way)

Hansel would have an impacted anal gland-staffies are very prone to it-Betty has to get the vet to burst it and give it a wipe with a sterile hankie thingy every couple of months.

Might get it checked out so.

hey gary didn't you scoot around on your hole like that at a festival some years back? i still laugh out loud when i conjure up that image!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back