does anyone want to meet Bret Hart? (1 Viewer)

ilovehoovering

Supporter
if you buy his autobiography in Wrestling Mania (Stephen's Green) for €38 you get entry to a signing he's doing there on October 26th. it's limited to 60 places as he'll only be there for an hour and they just told me about half of these have gone in the last 2 days.

he's part of some 2-bit operation now for washed up wrestlers. it's a long way from fighting Yoko Zuna for the title to fighting some pleb in Neptune stadium in Cork.

Here, was that you in the airport a couple of weeks ago Mr Hoovering? I was all confused and sleepy and only realised after. Apologies if it was. I'd have said hello.

he's part of some 2-bit operation now for washed up wrestlers. it's a long way from fighting Yoko Zuna for the title to fighting some pleb in Neptune stadium in Cork.

Is he actually fighting there? I thought his special appearance would be waving or giving someone a clatter or something, not actual wrestling.

Is he actually fighting there? I thought his special appearance would be waving or giving someone a clatter or something, not actual wrestling.

well...i'm just going by the posters i've seen. They say nothing about a crowd-waving match. I was gonna go but then i watched Louis Theroux's doc about American Wrestling. It's just not right.

ah no! he retired years ago after getting kicked too hard in the head and then he had a stroke. he's a special guest on this European tour. all he has to do is a few speeches.

old - yup that was me. i hope you didn't have to endure a one hour wait for baggage after your flight :(

ah no! he retired years ago after getting kicked too hard in the head and then he had a stroke. he's a special guest on this European tour. all he has to do is a few speeches.

That's shit then. He was never really that good at getting a crowd going anyway. Remember Golddust? There was a wrestler that could bend time.

I saw Bret Hart years ago at one of those bog standard wrestling things..He was playing the "Commissioner"..I imagine this will be a similar type thing..

anyone ever see that documentary about him and how he got real-life shafted by vince mcmahon? quite sad, vince made him turn into a bad guy and arranged for him to lose his last match without telling him.

if you buy his autobiography in Wrestling Mania (Stephen's Green) for €38 you get entry to a signing he's doing there on October 26th. it's limited to 60 places as he'll only be there for an hour and they just told me about half of these have gone in the last 2 days.

38euro, he can kiss my hole. id say itll be some nerdfest!!!
the undertaker would be a different story like :)

Are you asking because we must be old to remember Brett Hart in his prime or because we must be young to like wrestling?

Ps we're all different ages so the answer may not be straightforward.

Well according to your profile Vinnie, you're 5 & in my book have every right to enjoy this stuff. Thats just it though, I always thought professional wrestling was for kids. What's the attraction? Is it just the nostalgia?

Well according to your profile Vinnie, you're 5 & in my book have every right to enjoy this stuff. Thats just it though, I always thought professional wrestling was for kids. What's the attraction? Is it just the nostalgia?

it's a soap opera for men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back