does anyone want to meet Bret Hart? (1 Viewer)

I talk about wrestling just to annoy people like you.

You're confusing annoy with intrigue. Big buff, semi-nude men jumping all over each other. I suppose it's for kids up to whatever age they realize it's not for real. Like santa.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

38euro, he can kiss my hole. id say itll be some nerdfest!!!
the undertaker would be a different story like :)

do you want to come to the actual show? that's only 33euro. it's got Tatanka, Scotty 2 Hotty and Sabu. 'the worm' in person...i have waited so long.

it's a load of baloney, peopled by abyssmal actors

in the context of WWE, it's hard to tell if you're praising or damning it.

On the rare occasions i've watched a pay per view event and the accompanying three of four weeks of build up nonsense on terrestrial tv, it's been just brilliant. Like all great soaps, you can hop in and feel right at home within a week. Only this one has live bits!

met Giant Haystacks in the Opera House before, hefty fucker in fairness!
Wrestlings great, the thought of sitting in gym mat/socks stinking Neptune Stadium's put me off going though

bgxle1.jpg

Guest host last week "let slip" that Hart may be returning. Judging by the timing, he'll be hosting on January 4th which is the same night Hogan is debuting on TNA.

first time i've watched a full episode of Raw in years. I really enjoyed it too. Might have to make it weekly viewing until WrestleMania.

this TNA Impact torrent is taking ages. Pain in the hole not being able to go on any wrestling sites to read about Raw.

Pity all the best wrestlers are either dead (kurt henning aka mr perfect) or a racist/homophobe (ultimate warrior). Still, brett hart is a legend for that aforementioned documentary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back