do u wear a scarf and slip on shoes? (1 Viewer)

these lads with there slip -on shoes, sometimes sailor shoes and broun scarfs, and paper bags with shirts in them , gimps

dockside.jpg

do u mean DECK shoes?

i think they're worn to give off the impression that daddy owns, loike, a yacht?

I wear a scar and shoes made of textile material. But the good kind of scarf and the uncool kind of shoes. Am I still a gimp?

I am at a metal gig in the deck and I also think holly's last reply was funnier than my phase in the early 80s when I may have owned a pair of em but in hard times they were only a tenner! I am not proud of that phase in my life..
I may have also used them shoes to run faster than the gardai-chicka-lonis
Back to gig...we also had to pay 5 squids parking...that's the equivalent of 1deco shoe !!!!

I am at a metal gig in the deck and I also think holly's last reply was funnier than my phase in the early 80s when I may have owned a pair of em but in hard times they were only a tenner! I am not proud of that phase in my life..
I may have also used them shoes to run faster than the gardai-chicka-lonis
Back to gig...we also had to pay 5 squids parking...that's the equivalent of 1deco shoe !!!!
Still glad that you didn't confess to wearing converse :)

we also had to pay 5 squids parking...that's the equivalent of 1 deco shoe !!!!

deco shoe... will have to have a look on the paranoid visions merch page for them.

converse.. remember when pennys started doing them and anyone with a pulse and a tracksuit had a pair. but the stripe of your tracksuit would have to be same colour as your converse. jaysis.

now pennys is doing doc martin lookalike shoes. in neon colours.

what next?

I, on the other hand, think Converse are shite. And as a result only ever wore my ridiculously looking pair for less than a year.

I, on the other hand, think Converse are shite. And as a result only ever wore my ridiculously looking pair for less than a year.
not too pushed on them meself , no fuckin use in cold or wet weather ie irish weather ,look well but the one pair i had disintegrated after about 9 month s,,,price v 9 month s = bad deal

i thought he was talking about white indoor shewez which are compulsory for those who shop in urban outfitters
london-home-blog-266.jpg

seems like less hassle than tattoos,dyed hair,spending hours studding everything...
probably more expensive to be a punx than a yuppy too.
i caught corm shopping in urban outfitters once and all.

I'll be seen dead before I'll be seen wearing one of those horrible 'coolkid' shoes. FUCK THAT. Which forces me to say that whoever wears that kind of shoes is a gimp.

But aye, textile shoes are shit in Irish weather. But then again the one I have are cheap and comfy, so cannae complain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back