DJ / Studio Headphones In Public? (1 Viewer)

Should DJ / Studio-style headphones be worn in public?

• Yes

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not these ones or any other noise cancelling buds. They also come with three different size buds to suit most ears. They sound fucking great too.

Sennheiser_CX300BlackII_pic1.jpg

word. im on my third pair in 4 years i think. relatively cheap online and block out most noises even before you press play.
best in-ear headphones ive ever had were these bad boys: http://reviews.cnet.com/headphones/sony-mdr-ex71sl-wk/4505-7877_7-30520512.html?tag=mncol
amazing and super spec but just not worth the cash considering they only last half the time of the sennheisers and cost 3 times the amount

A doctor told me my ear canals are all weird, they go down instead of up (or up instead of down). Which means I can't wear any of those in-ear yokes. So I can either go with earbuds or cans. And earbuds aren't very stable.

This poll is getting coverage on 2fm!

Thumped you've changed.You sold out.

Yeah!Jenny Huston was reading it out..she's following @thumped on twitter.She's getting people to text in with their votes or something

And on daytime today they were basically getting people to txt in their minor pleasures...

Here, maybe this is mad obvious and I'm just being thick, but is there any way of seeing who voted what way? I need to gather a list of people who can get fucked.

That Jenny Huston is hot though.Fair fucks to her.

Here, maybe this is mad obvious and I'm just being thick, but is there any way of seeing who voted what way? I need to gather a list of people who can get fucked.

you know i never even thought anyone would really care - gimme a sec

edit:

Yes ann post Bernie Lomax dunderhead Gombeen Man HMD magnetize nlgbbbblth RED(tape)MENACE ronan Santino Aladdin Shaney THRILLHO TRANSFORMATION worthit
No dudley east hastings ernesto johnnystress lemonbravo Mormon Nailer penexpers pete shitepipe Theodore Kaczynski Theseus Mock Unknown Convict xsteox

I'm not saying I know but I'd say she wants to bang me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back