Disgusting fucking cats (5 Viewers)

cat shit is worse for the pure stink of it.

if only dogs went and fucked themselves, in their arses, then their shite wouldn't be all over the road. and that's the owner's fault more than the dogs anyway

I've never stepped in cat shit.

Shit is disgusting.

90% of all shit I've ever seen in public has been dog shit. Hence Dogs are the most disgusting animal. Birds second, Junkies and Horses joint third.

cat's are inclined to bury it anyway, arent they? that would mean that even if you do step in it theres likely to be a layer of mud. sand or gravel or something between your shoe and the shit. Theres a bit of a pile of sandy stuff around the side of the house that the landlord left there and theres a lot of cat shit in it. India must be a nightmare with the cows shitting wherever they like

I've never stepped in cat shit.

Shit is disgusting.

90% of all shit I've ever seen in public has been dog shit. Hence Dogs are the most disgusting animal. Birds second, Junkies and Horses joint third.

Ah, come on, there's nothing worse than stepping in human shit.

I mean you simply throw out your shoes after that.

Dog and cat shit are unpleasant, but human waste is another level of disgust, surely.

I was merely illustrating my frustration. Does it really need to be spelled out for you?

I meant that it would be the humane solution for you in this situation.
Despite your frustration, you're still overly concerned with the cats.

We're the humans. We're in charge.
Do what you will with the fuckers. Your peace of mind is at stake.

The logical conclusion to this thread would be for Ian to have a shit in his shed

You need to completely obliterate all traces of current shit and piss from the area or else they will continue to use it as a toilet - jeyes fluid is your only man. And you need to block up any access to be on the safe side.

A large cardboard cut out of Harry Hill will keep at least 50%,probably more, of them at bay.

Fixing the shed is the only answer. Get on it soon too, don't cats start to give birth around this stage of the year too right ? By the way I'd rather have a thousand cats pissing in your shed than ever have to deal with one fucking cunt dog shitting all over the fucking pavement like an ignorant prick.

Fuck dogs.

YES

If only there was a law similar to that of dog owners, I'd be round to the neighbors like a shot.

eeeek! Things could be worse!

Yorkshire Water criticises dog mess left hanging on trees
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17522300

The company asked owners to clean up after their dogs

Yorkshire Water has criticised "the senseless behaviour" of some owners who hang bags of dog mess from tree branches.

The company said the problem was particularly bad at four reservoirs - Eccup near Leeds, Fewston and Swinsty, Harrogate and Langsett in Barnsley.

It said it cost about £40,000 to clear up dog mess at its sites.

Geoff Lomas, from Yorkshire Water, asked owners to clean up after their pets and to use the bins provided.

'Incredibly sad'
The recreation and catchment manager said: "It's incredibly sad that despite our best efforts... people are having to spend more time watching where they're walking rather than actually enjoying their walk."

The company said it was only a "small minority" of dog owners who caused the problem.

In an effort to deter this behaviour Yorkshire Water organises visits to its sites by council wardens who are able to fine anyone not clearing up after their dog.

Matt Thompson, of Yorkshire Water, said: "We don't want dog mess anywhere near our reservoirs."

Would anyone have a cat as a best man?

Dog Snoopy is best man at Sue and Michael Hopkins' Swansea church wedding
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-17778044

_59753484_snoopy2.jpg

Snoopy dressed to the (ca)-nines at Sue and Michael Hopkins' wedding

A dog called Snoopy has become the best man at the wedding of his owners.

When Sue and Michael Hopkins tied the knot after 14 years together they did not want their much-loved pet to miss out on the ceremony.

The 11-year-old lurcher known as Snoop kept the rings in a bag round his neck and began barking to let people know the service had finished.

Mrs Hopkins, of Penlan, Swansea, said: "Everybody laughed because he did a massive yawn and then started barking."

The couple are to take their best man with them on honeymoon next month once they have booked a dog-friendly hotel.

They picked him as their best man after discussing it with vicar Nick Stanyon at Manselton United Reformed Church.

Continue reading the main story

Start Quote

Because we have come so far and done so much, we wanted him to to be part the day as well”

Sue Hopkins
Snoop's owner
Mrs Hopkins, 49, used to live near the vicar and knew him from dog walking in the local park.

Snoopy was a rescue dog from the city's Llys Nini RSPCA animal centre in 2001.

She said: "He was badly treated. We have come a long way with him.

"He's quite placid now. He is an old boy now but he is still quite anxious if the doorbell goes.

"He has still got that bit of fire in him."

She said Snoopy had helped her cope over the years with the cancer deaths of her parents and her sister.

He barked at the end of the ceremony to let people know it was time to go
"He's my rock. He brought me through a lot of that. I don't think I would have come through a lot of things without him.

"We always thought we would have Snoop with us. But we thought we were going to lose him at Christmas."

Snoopy was treated for a blood clot and pulled through. Then a week before the couple's wedding he had an operation on his eye.

He recovered from this in time to wear a purple and lilac scarf on the big day, the same colour as the flowers and groom's tie.

Mrs Hopkins said: "Because we have come so far and done so much, we wanted him to be part of the day as well."

She said Snoopy's "massive yawn" came at just the right moment in the proceedings.

She said: "Once he gets bored, he kicks off then, so it was perfect timing. It was as if he was rejoicing as well then."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back