Disgusting fucking cats (1 Viewer)

Motion activated sprinkers.

Cat repelents work, sort of. You have to keep putting it down ever time it rains, and some of them smell worse than the cat poo.

Call your local "cats indoors" chapter. These people want all cats kept exclusively indoors, to protect the birds and mice. They might have some more usefull suggestions.

There's some cat who's in heat in my area, well directly outside my bedroom by the sounds of it. Between 2-6am there's nothing but wailing non stop, anyone know how to deal with it that doesn't involve my climbing on my roof and kicking it off?

There's some cat who's in heat in my area, well directly outside my bedroom by the sounds of it. Between 2-6am there's nothing but wailing non stop, anyone know how to deal with it that doesn't involve my climbing on my roof and kicking it off?

Same! There's a cat gang in the house thats being renovated behind me. They wail! It doesn't bother me so much, but I keep trying to get a recording and they're wiley.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

well, there was a women in her 50s in a wheelchair singing heart break songs at the top of her voice outside our gaff from 3am - 5am last night.

i just tried chopping big chunks of fur off my cat so he doesn't look so fat and hot. he is now super fucking pissed.

Hunter-Predator-House-of-Cards-Quotes.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back