Disco Disco (2 Viewers)

donnacha said:
no but as a valuable resource, which I don't want to deprive anyone of, I'm actually letting someone else use it at the moment and that's not me being sarcastic, it's true.

:)

Just to be anal, it's not *strictly anologue anyway. Roland Juno 60 - digitally controled oscillators, analogue filters.

Sounds flippin' fantastic though, big chorus effect, spent about a week when I first got it just playing 'Jump' all the time.

damn this ccompaq PC keyboard. mostly misses double hits like the 2 'L's in controlled etc... let me home to my mac!

egg_ said:
Everyone's opinions are important:
"No man is an island entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of they friends' or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind" (from Devotions on Emergent Occasions, by John Donne)

Different eyes, different sighs, different girls every day
Different names, different games took my breath clean away
But I'm changed, rearranged, I'm enlightened and how
you have caught me, you have taught me and I'm different now.

Take me and break me and close all your windows and doors.
Shut me off, cut me off, make me an island, I'm yours.
Take me away from the world, take me away from the girls.
Take me and break me and make me an island, I'm yours.

(From "Make Me An Island", Joe Dolan)

egg_ said:
Outside Croke Park yesterday, along with the usual "hats, scarves and headbands" in county colours, there were people selling Celtic jerseys :confused: Strange thing to see at a hurling match ... didn't see anyone wearing one though
Go on Wexford

strange indeed. deplorable in fact.
great win yesterday. I watched it at home and it really didn't look good until Codd's penalty went in.

Re: Cork: revenge for 1976 and 1977 is long overdue and hopefully will be extracted fully and in a sporting manner

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back