Dirty Sanchez (1 Viewer)

DontMugYourself

Website
Visit site
What a load of Shit.

I didnt know what it was. I turned it on and saw a load of welsh arseholes ripping off Jackass.

If you think the jackass guys are dumb...these guys are real fucking stupid idiots, the real pick of the crop...morons

Thought it was brilliant. I mean if they wanna try and kill themselves, fine by me. Surely youve done something a bit stupid when you were younger/drunk/stoned. These guys seem to wanna do it, fine. Better than watchin a feckless prick like michael jackson. Actually, if they could be a bit more clothed it would be a bit more suitable for 'laddish' behaviour but still funny as fuck

The guy who was always sleepin, loved it. Tie a rope round his ankles , tie other end to exhaust pipe and drive away....good stuff.

'remember dont try this at home kiddies'...if your fuckin stupid enough and welsh

This thread is the greatest rip-off ever. I was expecting a few pictures of a dirty sanchez, or at least some humourous stories concerning same or whatnot. But no! Some bloody TV show or other.

Originally posted by eoin
Yeah, fuck that show - they all seemed like pathetic goonboxes, and I LIKED Jackass

at least in jackass they look like they're having a laugh. laugh.
in dirty sanzhez they look like posturing english/welsh rugger bugger cunts trying to see who has the bigger dick. dicks.

What about the smeared poo moustache, which is in fact the origin of the word "Dirty Sanchez". Also - Dirty Hitler... Ehhh... Damn, I can't make any more up

the most important thing to remember about dirty sanchez after the fact that it is tedious bollocks is that none of the protagonists are swoon-some in a Johnny Knoxville way, therefore there is no point in watching it.

How about...

Dirty LeTrec....... Smear a beard on to your dwarf lovers chin.

or if your bedfellow is a tall un, how about a Dirty Lincoln

Urine Geller: Piss on your lover while bending spoons

Strawberry Jam: period all over your fella as you have sex in a cupboard

Nowt beats the helen keller. (tm wooly 2001)

The crunchy nut corn flake: Douse your leprosy afflicted pardner in milk,... etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back