DEVO play Vicar Street June 21!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

My younger brother and I are huge Devo fans. Problem is he's only 14 years old. D'yiz think they'd allow an under-18 kid in if I rang them up and asked nicely?

devo-1.jpg

Can't wait

Ten days now till DEVO! I've got a couple of spud-brothers and sisters coming over from the states for the show. We're planning on meeting up beforehand for a few pints, devolve and geek out. Was thinking either the bar in Vicar St. or The Thomas House. Anyone else interested?
Use your freedom of choice!
DUTY NOW!

any of the pubs on meath street. i'd say they'd LOVE the boiler suits in there.

OHMYGOD!

We just got our tickets because first I didn't have any money (seriously, it was fucking torture), and then I got paid but then I thought I'd have to be away (that was even WORSE torture), and then I cried to myself, and then I picked myself up off the ground an said FUCK IT, I will rearrange my week so I can definitely go. Fucking hell, TWENTY years I've been waiting.

I am SO buying myself an energy dome. I hope they're selling them.

AAAAAHHH!

So are Thumpeders meeting up before this? Not sure how tightly I'll be cutting my return from Grimerick tomorrow, but like, YEAH, DEVO HELLO FUCKING DEVO YEAH?

DEVO.

In conclusion, DEVO.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I can't bleedin' wait! Only 29 hours roughly! Gonna be wearing my home made suit and hat! Been listening to the Hardcore Devo albums, their early recordings! That stuff is great, very lo-fi and harsh! If you can get it then get it! If people want links to Download it then PM me and I'll send links! Its great!

Anyone know who the support is? Maybe this has been asked, but I ain't got enough time to read previous thingies!

OHMYGOD!

So are Thumpeders meeting up before this? Not sure how tightly I'll be cutting my return from Grimerick tomorrow, but like, YEAH, DEVO HELLO FUCKING DEVO YEAH?

DEVO.

In conclusion, DEVO.

Mark suggested the clock providing they're spud friendly. I'm planning on being in for 5:30-6:00. There'll be domes there as well as lots of other spudwazz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back