DEVO play Vicar Street June 21!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Got tickets for Royal Festival Hall, and even discovered another Devo fan in my office! Pricey over here too, £45 for normal seats, £30 for cheapie up-the-back seats. Will be worth it though, can't wait.

tickets are on sale now.
got mine, now all i need is this:

Devo_Radiation_Suit.jpg

Just got a ticket for this.

Of course, it was €64.15 in all and not €57.80 as advertised I assume the extra 6.35 (£5.00 old punts ?)was for postage, because tickets are incredibly heavy these days, what wth all that fucking gold writing on them.

Jack-price-bastards.

Still, should be great, this.

Buy an original suit on ebay here

This is the official Devo wet suit, the one issued in 1978 by Warner Brothers records to promote the band and its first release, Q: Are We Not Men? A: We are Devo! The same as the uniforms the band wore in concert and in videos, this actual wetsuit is made out a plastic/paper combination, is sized XL and remains in near perfect condition (of course, it's a little wrinkly, but hasn't been worn or used for anything) after 29 years! This suit is fire repellant and very pliable, yet unusually strong. A bonus is that the inside tag reads, "For wet, chemical and messy job protection." Awesome! Quite a fantastic and rare item that's perfect for any bigtime Devo fan

yeah, it's way more than the last time they were here and sure they'll be back again next year. hey, wait a minute...

DUTY NOW SPUDS!
Must spread rep around before I can give it to you seanface, so I gave it to Janer. God knows he can use all he can get.
We must repeat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back