Design Crit thread : All welcome (1 Viewer)

c0De_n1NjA said:

That should get one of those Golden Shower Awards.

goldenspider.jpg

Spam Javelin said:
David Chipperfield is giving a lecture on the 27th of February at 6pm, at Stack A, Custom House Quay.

He won't be telling us how he walked through the great wall of China or bagged Schiffer but will be giving an insight into his architectural "tricks".

To reserve a place - [email protected].

www.davidchipperfield.co.uk

I thought he made chairs?

have you got any other images to work with? In one, the two people look bored, and sorry but the girl in the other one is like a child in an ad for child abuse awareness or something. I see what you're trying to do but what I think would would work well is to aim for a better, more representative (or else completely abstract) image that has at least some level of interest or spark to it. You could think a bit more about your type choices - the 3rd font in particular looks amateur.

paul- said:
I take it this is free to go to?Wouldent mind seeing some of that stuff.
Im not really leaning towards one poster more than the other...maybe the top one,photos a little more interesting but whatd i know?

I'm not a designer and i'm not gonna design my own font. I designed it because we couldn't afford to pay anyone to do it. Its gone to print by now anyway. The font is from an old typewritter. Cheap Trick don't own the rights to all typerwritters.

NO NEED TO SHOUT!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back