Depression [Aware Helpline 1890 303 302] (2 Viewers)

valerian root in large doses has similar effects to benzodiazapiem tranquilizers such as valium, albeit to a weaker degree.

Seen as you mentioned Valerian, that stuff can give you really insane dreams if you take it at night... it took me a while to connect the two, but, I am pretty sure it was the Valerian.

Seen as you mentioned Valerian, that stuff can give you really insane dreams if you take it at night... it took me a while to connect the two, but, I am pretty sure it was the Valerian.

aye, as an aside, if you are interested in provoking intense dreaming combine valerian and vitamin b-6 before sleep.

aye, as an aside, if you are interested in provoking intense dreaming combine valerian and vitamin b-6 before sleep.

Honestly Brian... the dreams were why I stopped messing about with Valerian... it started to scare me a little bit.
I am not going to go into them but ehh, yeah, even the fact that I can think up those things is disturbing enough, never mind actually experiencing them.

true, however benzodiazapiems such as valium, xanax, temazipam and ativan are perscriped for panic attacks and anxiety disorders, and these drugs are highly addictive, both psychologically and physically. i am not, of course, saying that they are bad: in fact the can really help many people, but utmost care should be observed regarding their use.

Good point Brian! I was referring to anti-depressants, but yeah the medications prescribed for what dearly demented is describing can be far more addictive.
Each to their own, whatever works you is what's right.

hi y'all know its been a while since i was on here. just to say for those who suffer from depression like meself things do get better. im still seeing a counsellor once a week and am on a mild dose of anti depressants. and life has greatly improved. more mates, alot more travelling and a great man in my life. so for those who think there's no end to it, its a long road and its difficult but its worth working through it with support and love

hi y'all know its been a while since i was on here. just to say for those who suffer from depression like meself things do get better. im still seeing a counsellor once a week and am on a mild dose of anti depressants. and life has greatly improved. more mates, alot more travelling and a great man in my life. so for those who think there's no end to it, its a long road and its difficult but its worth working through it with support and love

That's fantastic. I'm really happy for you! .|..|:)::clef::

yo listen up here's a story
about a little guy that lives in a blue world
and all day and all night and everything he sees
is just blue like him inside and outside
blue his house with a blue little window
and a blue corvette
and everything is blue for him and hisself
and everybody around
cos he ain't got nobody to listen to

i'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

i have a blue house with a blue window.
blue is the colour of all that i wear.
blue are the streets and all the trees are blue.
i have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
blue are the people here that walk around,
blue like my corvette, it's standing outside.
blue are the words i say and what i think.
blue are the feelings that live inside me.

i have a blue house with a blue window.
blue is the colour of all that i wear.
blue are the streets and all the trees are blue.
i have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
blue are the people here that walk around,
blue like my corvette, it's standing outside.
blue are the words i say and what i think.
blue are the feelings that live inside me.

inside and outside blue his house
with the blue little window and blue corvette
and everything is blue for him and hisself
and everybody around cause he aint got
nobody to listen to

I'm blue (if I was green I would die)

I quit my job on wednesday and had a mental dream that night that I fucked a million quid into a lake. Quite symbolic I thought the money was in a real childhood story looking treasure chest and a few of my mates were giving me guff about throwing away a million quid after it, a fairly strange dream I thought

I quit my job on wednesday and had a mental dream that night that I fucked a million quid into a lake. Quite symbolic I thought the money was in a real childhood story looking treasure chest and a few of my mates were giving me guff about throwing away a million quid after it, a fairly strange dream I thought

millions.jpg

Hmmmmmm....

Not that I'd take the mickey out of depression..

Started on it yesterday, made me sleep for the best of 16 hours. Hadnt that with that fluxotine stuff.
ah yeah.. sure fluoxetine is an SSRI and they're usually not as strong as tricyclics. they only give you tricyclics if you're a proper mentaller ;)

they only give you tricyclics if you're a proper mentaller ;)
Ah being on tricyclics doesn't make you a mentaller :). They're not stronger than SSRIs - just more old school and useful for people who don't respond to SSRIs. SSRIs are more commonly prescribed cos they allegedly have fewer side effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back