Denovissimis/Tunguska 7" (1 Viewer)

gee thanks Niall.

??
yeah well I had just ordered another 7inch and Cd off him a couple of days ago so I mailed him to see if I'd catch him in time before he got to the post office with my original order but he's already posted it.
So if it'll keep you happy Mr Grimes i'll buy one of you, makes no odds to me chief!

gee thanks Niall.

??
Well a couple of days before i'd just ordered another 7inch and cd off Kunal and had just mailed him to see if i'd catch him before he posted that stuff off to me to see if he'd stick in the Denov split too but I didnt as he'd already posted it. So Mr Grouch if it'll keep you happy i'll buy a copy of it off you, makes no odds to me chief!

Only messin' Niall!Buy from who you want.Here,sorry I haven't been back to you about those GF records by the way,still want them..I'll drop you a message about them later on..the funds are tight this month..

There will be an announcement of some kind in the next week or two about something else I'll be helping to put out next year.Hopefully.It'll be another co-release.I'm setting up a little mailing list thing here as well, if you want updates about gigs,records,all that,send an email with "list me" as a header to [email protected]

no worries Jamie, apologies for my last post man, I didnt intend it to sound snattery,...just havin one of those sh1tty stressful days in work and not in the best of form. Sent you a mail to get added to yer list, keep up the good work amigo

Hello! With incredible timing, the sleeves arrived today, so it's ready to roll in time for the Bristol gig (and the other three dates) which is happening about 5 mins down the road from me. Life is being good to me at the moment.

If you guys in Ireland give it a week or so, you'll be able to get this from Cesspool, Rimbaud and the bands for a better price than from me (probably).
www.myspace.com/cesspooliswar
www.rimbaudrecords.com
www.myspace.com/tunguskapunk

Ta.

Hello! With incredible timing, the sleeves arrived today, so it's ready to roll in time for the Bristol gig (and the other three dates) which is happening about 5 mins down the road from me. Life is being good to me at the moment.

If you guys in Ireland give it a week or so, you'll be able to get this from Cesspool, Rimbaud and the bands for a better price than from me (probably).
www.myspace.com/cesspooliswar
www.rimbaudrecords.com
www.myspace.com/tunguskapunk

Ta.

there'll be copies in Road towards the end of next week also.Not sure if they'll have any left when they return, but there are some very sweet DeNovissimis shirts they made up for the tour, hassle the band if you want one when they get back.They had girl and boy sizes, in a couple of colours, with a nice design and new logo by Eoin F in Black print

UK dates by the way:
Fri Dec 1st - BRISTOL @ The Cooler - Monarch / Blood Island Raiders / De Novissimis
Sat Dec 2nd - BRIGHTON @ The Prince Albert - Monarch / De Novissimis / Ack Ack Ack / Zettasaur (NB - 2pm start!)
Sun Dec 3rd - LEEDS @ The Fenton - De Novissimis / Trees / Threads / Kneel Buchanan
Mon Dec 4th - LONDON @ The Grosvenor - Monarch / De Novissimis / Canyons / End The Agony / Battle Of Wolf 359

great news. now the sales war begins.

p.s. buy it from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back