Denovissimis/Tunguska 7" (1 Viewer)

cooperation? great. so whose copies will be in road then? ;)

Not sure if they'll have any left when they return, but there are some very sweet DeNovissimis shirts they made up for the tour, hassle the band if you want one when they get back.They had girl and boy sizes, in a couple of colours, with a nice design and new logo by Eoin F in Black print

I'll have to make sure i get one of them!

I hear the 7 inch may be sold out before they come off tour??:eek:

What ya gonna do then people?Ha?Ha?What ya goonna dooo then eh???!ninjaaaa

note to those involved:
since its sold out in road, expect much harrasment for a copy at melvins gig:)

yeah, how on earth can they have sold out of a record they don't have yet?
None of us will have our copies until Tuesday or Wednesday steo,it won't be in thewre til the end of next week,like the earlier post said.

Some people might have gotten the Super-fi newsletter about it being available, which it is if your in England/going to the shows there.Will be with us the end of the coming week though.
Rimbaud records wil also have the Bracket.Retards.Bracket 7inch available then also..|..|

yeah, how on earth can they have sold out of a record they don't have yet?
None of us will have our copies until Tuesday or Wednesday steo,it won't be in thewre til the end of next week,like the earlier post said.

d'oh, me in my old senile age thaught it was out last weekend for some reason or other. sorry. but as i'm now working xmass pessure hours till 23rd, the melvins harrasment will happen.

i think we (bands and labels) will have to have a group discussion about this to be fair!
3 euros unfortunatly doesnt cover everything for all concerned. i reckon its going to be slightly more than that. not that much more, just a bit. it was indeed 3sterling.
damo-hadnt read any of this thread, but sorry, eoin just dropped them into soundcellar. hahhahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yeah, also the tshirts look a little like this and come in green so far, but we can print on to anything if you give us notice that you want one
IMG_2125.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back