Denovissimis/Tunguska 7" (3 Viewers)

i think we (bands and labels) will have to have a group discussion about this to be fair!
3 euros unfortunatly doesnt cover everything for all concerned. i reckon its going to be slightly more than that. not that much more, just a bit. it was indeed 3sterling.
damo-hadnt read any of this thread, but sorry, eoin just dropped them into soundcellar. hahhahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yeah, also the tshirts look a little like this and come in green so far, but we can print on to anything if you give us notice that you want one
IMG_2125.jpg

Bring me a tshirt up to the Belfast gig in a few weeks and I'll buy it off you then!

which,Sayyadina? cool

Here, just so people are aware of this (Cos I only found out last night) - on the Tunguska side of the record:
The second song is listed on the sleeve as "Pieces of Life".The second song on the record is actually a different song, "Pieces of life"'s lyrics were printed by mistake apparently.

...price war!! Is it true Rimbaud's doing them for 2.50?

3.50 in persona - if your afraid to meet me (i'm a big burly angry bastard that strikes out at random, i once pushed a dead guy out of my way as he was blocking the front door, piss all over the place too, very messy*), its 4.50postage paid anywhere in Europe (including Ireland!).

I sell loads of great crap here also!

*true.

i think we (bands and labels) will have to have a group discussion about this to be fair!
3 euros unfortunatly doesnt cover everything for all concerned. i reckon its going to be slightly more than that. not that much more, just a bit. it was indeed 3sterling.
damo-hadnt read any of this thread, but sorry, eoin just dropped them into soundcellar. hahhahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yeah, also the tshirts look a little like this and come in green so far, but we can print on to anything if you give us notice that you want one
IMG_2125.jpg

i'll take ten!

(i'm a big burly angry bastard that strikes out at random, i once pushed a dead guy out of my way as he was blocking the front door, piss all over the place too, very messy*),

*true.

....huh?

- if your afraid to meet me (i'm a big burly angry bastard that strikes out at random, i once pushed a dead guy out of my way as he was blocking the front door, piss all over the place too, very messy*), .

I sell loads of great crap here also!

*true.

very true, he trained chuck norris you know.

Slightly off topic but..next CESSPOOL releases,due in the first half of 2006

CPR2 - DRAINLAND demo: formerly Eight Types of Destruction, now withn a new drummer and a second guitarist. Expect this around February/March.3 songs.Heavy,dischordant and (surprisingly) fast.
CPR3: - WE ARE KNIVES/TERRORDACTYL split 7".I think this is pretty much public knowledge by now so I won't keep it a secret any longer.Still finalising details so all I can tell you right now is that it will be another co release with Superfi.And that it's gonna fucking rock the house.

Release wise, that's probably it for me til 2008 until I find a big pile of money.
Will hope fully have a small distro on the go after xmas,mainly 7"s.

yo jammus:

went into road to get tickets today, and couldnt help having a quick look to see if they wrote anything hillarious on the stickers they usually put on records, but i couldnt find any, are they lost in the shop or did you just not get around to lomping them in?

couldnt wait to see if poor julie could think of anything remotly nice to write on it!!!!:D

Dropped them in the day after I got them Karen.I presume you looked under the "Irish Releases" section in the 7"s?

I doubt they've sold out of them,they're still on the site..haven't been in there sice..

This is really really good! Well done lads. De Novissmis side is so fuckin heavy. Fulhams drums are about a billion times better than on the cd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back