Dedicated Glen Hansard Oscar Thread. (1 Viewer)

y'know he hasn't washed his hair in 8 years, claiming it's the greasy sebaceous oils, that coat each damply matted curl, that act as an ariel for the everyday inspirations that pepper his dire monotonus dirges

I vaguely remember from on here some story about him cracking one off on someones couch whilst people slept around him. Sure that was a good one too.. someone should link to that.

Not me though.

fuckin hell, who wouldn't like to be added to such a shit rolling list of hits as this:

1991 Beauty and the Beast
1992 A Whole New World
1993 Streets of Philadelphia
1994 Can You Feel the Love Tonight
1995 Colors of the Wind
1996 You Must Love Me
1997 My Heart Will Go On
1998 When You Believe
1999 You'll Be in My Heart

yeah he's annoying, etc etc - but i was delighted for them both when i heard this morning, and was glad to see Jon Stewart invite Marketa back to give her speech.

did yous ee Laura Linney when they were getting teh award? I think she must be their number one fan or something!

I'm definitely setting up that guided tour with the Glen 'n Mar lookalikes now.

also did you see what he was up against?

though competition there, have you heard "Happy Work Song"? Menken and Schwartz were fucking robbed dude!

"That's how you know" is still deadly

anyway

fair play, yeah, fairplay

fair play says I. Well done, Fair play. He's alright.

Fair play

Here, whatever you think about the frames and all that, it's pretty cool to have won an oscar. Although I fully expect pantone to win a Pulitzer for his photoshop Ro family shoot.

Here, whatever you think about the frames and all that, it's pretty cool to have won an oscar. Although I fully expect pantone to win a Pulitzer for his photoshop Ro family shoot.

i dunno now - the photoshop award could be evenly divided between panty, johnnystress, code ninja and lefty.

yeah he's annoying, etc etc - but i was delighted for them both when i heard this morning, and was glad to see Jon Stewart invite Marketa back to give her speech.

did yous ee Laura Linney when they were getting teh award? I think she must be their number one fan or something!
ah i didnt wait to see jon invite her back up for her bit. that was pretty sound.

yarrrrr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back