Dedicated Glen Hansard Oscar Thread. (3 Viewers)

:p

Pitchfork: Speaking of changing the cover, am I imagining things, or did they change the Once poster when it got released on DVD? They changed what you're wearing.

GH: Oh, man. They fuckin' killed it. You're right. They have us holding hands, which we never do in the film! Those legs aren't mine. Those legs are like three times longer than my legs. It's a completely new body. They literally just used my face. I'm wearing a hat in the original picture, so they Photoshopped my head. If you look at my head, my head looks totally weird, because whoever did the Photoshop job was shit. My head looks really weird, they took my hat off, and they gave me an entirely new body. It's completely bizarre. And they made Mar much taller than she really is. You can look at the original cover and then what they did to it and spot all the crappy differences. It's awful. It's a real shame. But at a certain level you've got to let this shit go. I designed the original poster and the cover of the DVD myself. Myself and John like to do things ourselves, and I do a bit of design for the Frames. I designed all the Frames album covers. So I put together the DVD cover and the poster originally. And then they took it and fucking bastardized it. Instead of walking down a street, they stuck us walking down a big guitar.

once_press.jpg

P10878358.jpg

That's amazing!!! Where is that giant guitar!!! I've lived in dublin my whole life and i've never seen it!!! i feel stupid for missing it. Haven't seen the film, is there a scene like in "Big" where they dance on it.

At least the Oscar stayed on the mantlepiece. Maybe the dream was a test of your depravity? You failed but you didnt fail as badly as you might have...

i hate myself.

last night i had a dream that i flew a learjet to france where i then had sex with glen hansard. the oscar statue was up on the mantelpiece and everything.

after it, i got back in the plane, took off, and crashed it.

end of dream.

up there with possibly the worst ever dreamt in the history of man??

likely.

i hate myself.

last night i had a dream that i flew a learjet to france where i then had sex with glen hansard. the oscar statue was up on the mantelpiece and everything.

after it, i got back in the plane, took off, and crashed it.

end of dream.

up there with possibly the worst ever dreamt in the history of man??

likely.

so this why they made this

you can never be too careful i guess:)

yocky yocky yocky

flying the plane was pretty cool though. im beginning to remember more about the dream as the day goes on too.

daniel day lewis was an air traffic controller - so at least there was one redeemable quality...

At least the Oscar stayed on the mantlepiece. Maybe the dream was a test of your depravity? You failed but you didnt fail as badly as you might have...

You just know that someone has at some point used the Oscar statuette as as a sex toy. Errol Flynn no doubt

Did Audrey Hepburn win one ?

Having now seen it it's quite a nice film.

still though, it's just frames songs at the end of the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back