Dedicated Glen Hansard Oscar Thread. (1 Viewer)

::clef:: I don't know you but I want you, all the more for that. ::clef::

The bit where he looks at the piano in Waltons and remembers writing the song with her at that very piano... that sealed the deal.

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=972066&postcount=33

Shouldn't you be wishing a violent death on a complete stranger?

funny you should mention it..

anyway, good for you. you're so capable. finding that post must have been very difficult, and then using it in this thread - oh just stunning. if only there were an oscar for best performance on a message forum. until then, you should probably go back to what you were doing - talking about Wilbert's genitals.

anyway, good for you. you're so capable. finding that post must have been very difficult, and then using it in this thread - oh just stunning. if only there were an oscar for best performance on a message forum. until then, you should probably go back to what you were doing - talking about Wilbert's genitals.

Jebus Wept.

I heard that Paddy Casey will be nominated for an Oscar for his work on the collaborative piece “Wilbert’s Genitals”. It could a start of an Irish renaissance!

woah, I think someones a bit cranky from staying up all night last night to see Glen win an oscar...

woah, I think someones a bit cranky from staying up all night last night to see Glen win an oscar...

I contemplated staying up.. but I went to bed instead. and dammit my crank is none of your business, PT247 and I'll thank you to stay out of my personal affairs.

back to paddy casey for a second,..i imagine if he was chopped up and fried he'd taste like a mushroom , glen mmmm maybe like a cracker bread

Hey, if it makes you feel any better Avernus, I think mitchum is For The Birds, if I was you I'd just Burn The Maps and forget about it cause it's not worth The Cost of a Dance With The Devil. And I mean all that, this post isn't just Another Love Song, seeing the hassle your getting her makes me want to throw a hissy Fitzcarraldo

Hey, if it makes you feel any better Avernus, I think mitchum is For The Birds, if I was you I'd just Burn The Maps and forget about it cause it's not worth The Cost of a Dance With The Devil. And I mean all that, this post isn't just Another Love Song, seeing the hassle your getting her makes me want to throw a hissy Fitzcarraldo

Beautifully framed Pantone.

thanks bro, your support makes me feel like we're In This Boat Together.

People Please!!! can't you see that this glen hansard oscar is pulling us apart!

Ah in fairness compared to a lot of the crap that has come out of this country Hansard and the frames have been relatively unrewarded in a sense. He's worked hard, He's been at it for the guts of 20 years, watching other's around him like damien rice, Josh ritter and Paddy Casey appear around him have huge commerical success. He writes better songs than any of those guys and fair play to him on this one.

Look at all the people watching this thread. Just waiting for a fight to break out. Just waiting....Mitchum and Avernus both went to the ropes too early. C'mon people, if there was ever an issue to start a fight here, this is it! Get fightin'!!!

Yes but what happens when the thread just stops?

ha some is Brewing up a storm!

no wait..

Celebrate this party's over...

no that not right

er...um...

Sunday Bloody Sunday indeed

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back