Death metal murders (2 Viewers)

rotten tropics said:
there was a tape on hanson or maybe ecstatic peace a year or 2 ago which was a recorded conversation of some teenagers in new york talkin bout satanism and a murder or some shit, can imagine you loving it...should probably download it.

if anyone knows the name of the tape im talking about...that'd be deadly
satan place. there was a review of it on brainwashed around the time it was released ... (actually here you go ... http://www.brainwashed.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1690&Itemid=0 ). don't know if it's still available or not though.

Did anyone hear about that guy in Coolock who killed the other lad for a mobile phone? I hear he heard a smelly rocker listening to some 'heavy shite' in a passing car 5 mins beforehand. If thats not proof I'll eat my beret.

ddmurph said:

We All know that the likes of UB40 and Alsan is the True Music of the Lord of the Flies & The Lord of all fevers and plague (except Disco & Night Fever), Infact the Breaking of the Seventh Seal kinda sounded like 'Dont Break My Heart'

The likes The Thrills are lesser demons, the ones that get buggered by the bigger ones.

Hail Satan, Belial, Astaroth, Conor Deasy, Chemosh, Azazel, Ali Campell etc.

martijn&mark.jpg

Brush said:
We All know that the likes of UB40 and Alsan is the True Music of the Lord of the Flies & The Lord of all fevers and plague (except Disco & Night Fever), Infact the Breaking of the Seventh Seal kinda sounded like 'Dont Break My Heart'

The likes The Thrills are lesser demons, the ones that get buggered by the bigger ones.

Hail Satan, Belial, Astaroth, Conor Deasy, Chemosh, Azazel, Ali Campell etc.

aslan are good.

I'm Going to Sacrifice a Goat to Deasy Later. Invoke the Cracked-Voiced One and request that he put the Curse of Deasy upon a guy at work who has a very lound voice so it will be reduced to a whiny whimper with an fake american accent. Great Curse that. Somone should have done it to Dave Fanning years ago.

ho Saynna Saynna Sayynna Ho Saynna Croo hoyonawthafaaaa ho oh ho!

Have you heard about The Celtic Thrills?

They do Celtic Frost songs in the Style of the Thrills.

Tom G Warrior Death Grunts have been Deasyified. Instead of UHH!!! it's EEEW

as Like 'The Circle of maa Frens EEEW!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back