Death metal murders (1 Viewer)

The scariest person in the entire program was the catholic priest who was utterly convinced the music was a vessel for satan. Nutter.

That was insane. So many stupid cunts in it. Like how can anyone blame metal really for a few fucked up individuals. Edjits!

That guy from Deicide come across as such an asshole.

Oh and Mayhem are seriously horrible now! "18th Mayhem album" my ass

Glen Benton did not come across as nearly the asshole I expected. Maybe he wasn't kvlt(or whatever bullshit people call it) enough for some,but he said all it was was entertainment.
I thought the programme was ok,and at the end it seemed to side with the feeling that it was not metal that was to blame,but people being fucked up to begin with.

i like how they skimmed over the deaths / suicides of 7 or 8 (?) other kids they knew with one sentence in favour of some weirdos sueing slayer talking about the beach boys and some really awkward black kid in norway who was a sick player and his dorky parents...pffft!

MONDOBRUTALE said:
i like how they skimmed over the deaths / suicides of 7 or 8 (?) other kids they knew with one sentence in favour of some weirdos sueing slayer talking about the beach boys and some really awkward black kid in norway who was a sick player and his dorky parents...pffft!

Aye was that kid only 13 or something! Hard to believe listening to him play guitar. His band were pretty good as well

The Kid's parents were cool. Especially his mom.
Did you see the guy in the record shop with the Bathory t-shirt?
"have ye any batlord?"

ICUH8N said:
The Kid's parents were cool. Especially his mom.
Did you see the guy in the record shop with the Bathory t-shirt?
"have ye any batlord?"

For about a year I thought Bathory were called Batlord!

Ciaran Mackle said:
Aye was that kid only 13 or something! Hard to believe listening to him play guitar. His band were pretty good as well

He seemed like a pretty smart kid.

The menacing synths being played over black and white pictures of bands performing was their greatest method of trying to make metal look sinister, such a tired and overused method, such a cheap tactic for the masses to be sucked in by.

Still its pretty shit that 3 kids were killed by some angsty dorks trying to be outthere and cool.

Overall, what a load of objective nonsense.

tim said:
The menacing synths being played over black and white pictures of bands performing was their greatest method of trying to make metal look sinister, such a tired and overused method, such a cheap tactic for the masses to be sucked in by.

Why they didn't use metal bands growling instead of singing and making the devil horn sign and throwing fake blood around to look mean and scary is beyond me.

ironically i came across a story about this in a magazine last night; there was a band called Beasts of Satan in Italy and they were involved in ritual slayings...some people are still missing. the thing is they didnt kill off randomers, they murdered some of their own good friends. yucky.

La La said:
ironically i came across a story about this in a magazine last night; there was a band called Beasts of Satan in Italy and they were involved in ritual slayings...some people are still missing. the thing is they didnt kill off randomers, they murdered some of their own good friends. yucky.

Most of the show was about the Beasts of Satan

tim said:
He seemed like a pretty smart kid.

The menacing synths being played over black and white pictures of bands performing was their greatest method of trying to make metal look sinister,

Did you see the guy towards the end (set teitan?) saying "We don't play fucking synths" in a heavy scando accent. Haha.

was a pretty good show...except most of the bands shown were posers or total wash ups.
also suprised that glenn benton didnt act like a total fucking moron...if only they brought up ''im going to kill myself at 33'' and all the other dumb shit hes said over the years

so slayer are a death metal band now

anyway, meh, it was grand. that dude in dissection was a bit of a knob. i couldnt stop looking at that italian guy's wonky eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back