Death metal murders (1 Viewer)

marty_feldman.jpg

Death Metal is Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

Only caught the last twenty minutes of it and then flicked to channel four and laughed at a guy with a broken leg fall down a mountain...Compassion is out this season.

ant excuse to show the worlds best tr00 grimm kvlt video ever:

[video=google;2847850834867861438]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2847850834867861438&q=haunted[/video]

paul- said:
I was glued to this last night..seriously,nothing more interesting than teenage satanists.
there was a tape on hanson or maybe ecstatic peace a year or 2 ago which was a recorded conversation of some teenagers in new york talkin bout satanism and a murder or some shit, can imagine you loving it...should probably download it.

if anyone knows the name of the tape im talking about...that'd be deadly

Pantone247 said:
I think my house mate might be a death metal murderer, I was watching the documentary and recognised a lot of the bands from his record collection and the behaviour discussed rang some bells too... who should I call?? The police?? A Preist??? Huh???

We are watching you.

the death metal monk and the cool thirteen chap from norway made some good points. the parents of the murdered girl that sued slayer live in a state thats governor has killed hundreds of people on screen. most of the bands they interviewed we knew to be twits all along. one of the tampa grindcore band ASSUCK worked in morrisound studios and in a 1993 interview that bands steve heritage says : 'I KNOW CHUCK OF DEATH AND THE OBITUARY GUYS AND THEY ARE ALL REALLY COOL.....THE DEICIDE GUYS ARE RACISTS AND HAVE AVERAGE IQ'S OF 10.' - culture is my enemy zine no. 2.

that reminds me, i think i'll go listen to the obituary live album now.

"AAAAALLLL THE WAAAYYYYY, FROM TAMPA, FLORIDAAAAAAA, OBITUARYYYYYY!!!!!!"

Alan Remorse said:
that reminds me, i think i'll go listen to the obituary live album now.

"AAAAALLLL THE WAAAYYYYY, FROM TAMPA, FLORIDAAAAAAA, OBITUARYYYYYY!!!!!!"
"yourrrrr chopped in half. feel the blood spill from your mouuuthh, rotting away...... "

lyrics kinda stop there. here alan you headin to see em in january? xmaroonx are support..|..|

yeah, what's with the ultra-short version of chopped in half?

where are they playin in jan? i've heard nothing about this.

samael are also on the bill, pushing up the price like a wonderbra. thaught obituary were a tad ropey lat time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back