Death metal murders (2 Viewers)

Re: Black Metal show tomorrow night on BBC 2

saw the ad for this in some sunday suppliment - couldn't think of any murders attached to death metal...the write up made it sound like some cult shit..know there was some weirdo sacrifice in italy relating to some band (of kids) - watchin it anyways

those peter beste photos are amazing - there was a piece on him in terrorizer ages ago

MONDOBRUTALE said:
saw the ad for this in some sunday suppliment - couldn't think of any murders attached to death metal...the write up made it sound like some cult shit..know there was some weirdo sacrifice in italy relating to some band (of kids) - watchin it anyways

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/this_world/4446342.stm

ah cool - beasts of satan - it's the same thing
i posted something about them when it happened

Antrophe said:
For a good laugh, I'd recommend Lords Of Chaos: The Bloody Rise Of The Satanic Metal Underground. It's a great piece of tabloid banter speculating on the music scene that led to the church burning escapades in Norway and the Euronomous murder. There's a great description of how Vark and the boys used to go down the local in their get up and sit in the corner for hours without exchanging a word while swilling back the cider, and Richey and Nicky Manic thought they were madsers down the local in their grannies finest dresses - but would you have fucked with these boys? Crazy stuff, I mean for fuck sake, who looks at a Hammer Horror movie and goes "oh arrh....I'm a man and I want to grab a great big sword and wave it around at the top of a mountain." Bizarre. Saying that, I do have to admit a fondness of Balsagoth, an English band an old flat mate subjected me to as he drove me to college every morning. If he-man ever needed a new soundtrack, these boys could sort him out.

yeah their sponsored by medieval weapon replica shops and stuff....fucking amazing

.. a doccumentary is on tonight on BBC2 at nine o clig. Sounds interesting some 58 year old italian dude has spent the last two years searching for his missing son at death metal music concerts. Anyone see that guy who goes around town in the kiss makeup? maybe it's him?

Latex lizzie said:
.. a doccumentary is on tonight on BBC2 at nine o clig. Sounds interesting some 58 year old italian dude has spent the last two years searching for his missing son at death metal music concerts. Anyone see that guy who goes around town in the kiss makeup? maybe it's him?

Afraid not . I believe he was murdered by some satanic cult .

Brush said:
who reckons this is going to be a biased, Ill informed, poorly researched piece of lazy journalism that dosent really draw any solid conclusion but would like to think it does?

after reading the bbc piece (linked on the other 4 page thread or whatever about this tv show), i don't think so - quite lookin forward to it
seems to be mostly (?) about one father and his own investigation which in turn lead to the uncovering of a bunch of other murders...hopefully be more true crime than tabloid music bore

Latex lizzie said:
... Anyone see that guy who goes around town in the kiss makeup? maybe it's him?

Who this guy
clown.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back