Deaf Fundraiser (2 Viewers)

clifford-and-emily-elizabeth2.jpg

the old woman represents the internet.

Nice

Also to answer a few questions , late 20's, love all forms of music both electronic and otherwise , never went for Deaf as artist have been to several of the gigs which were cool.That said they were as cool as any other gig that doesnt expect a hand out from the taxpayer in a recession.

Burn

Deaded.

Fucking hell, remind me to never express an opinion which runs contrary to the common viewpoint.

In fairness to commonsense, wanton skewing of the facts and trolling hardly constitutes an opinion. Little Red Barking Troll is getting exactly the reaction he is looking for and is clearly thrilled to bits he's got some internet attention

Fucking hell, remind me to never express an opinion which runs contrary to the common viewpoint.

If I'm annoying the local scene plebes this much I must be doing something right.
Also wobbler you sicken me , thats the irony of your avatar.I'm not a waitress first pic post was ok, bit on the dodgy implication side but I dont get the second one at all.
Doyler did you join thumped just to reply to my post?If so I consider this a moral victory!And can you explain why DEAF deserves a grant please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back