Deaf Fundraiser (2 Viewers)

i just think that red dog makes a lot of sense that's all - i 100% agree with everything he's saying, if i could agree more i would, but it's not possible to agree more.

CBR003512.jpg

You've a great imagination Red Dog. Maybe you should apply for an Arts Council grant. They seem to favor creative writing, storytelling, theatre and drama in general over music so you could be on to a winner there.

Eamonn / D1 - DEAF

This is how that ad sounded to me

'were in a recession so arts council wont give us a hand out to put on our non-non-profit event and also no one will sponsor us because they've never heard of 99% of the performers playing and the 1% they have heard of don't represent a demographic that buys what we sell.So instead of putting up our own money, that we make from running a few of the bigger plebe night spots around town, we want you to shell out.We've been sitting around our spacious city centre apartments that daddy bought racking our brains for the last 2 weeks trying to think of who to get a hand out from and were stumped! Its looking like we wont be able to let half of Dublin in for free this year or anything.Have to go now and smoke some marlboro lights while bidding on a pair of 300 euro retro sneakers on Ebay"
The End

Swish

Also Rach get some yank to book you for a gig in New York.Get the arts council to pay for the flights- bish bosh.They call that move the blackrock shuffle!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back