deadly fortune cookie fortune i got the other day. (1 Viewer)

i got one once in americay that said "you will be happy with your wife for long time". having just been told that a friend of mine was getting engaged, i assumed it was for him, and gave it to him when i got home. little did i know i'd be married within the year..... cosmic. watch out for them things. they know

Mine was a bit long I thought. I gave up after the first "dream". Can someone read & give me the gist?

"You will have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

You will have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

You will have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

You will have a dream that your four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

You will have a dream today.

You will have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification; one day right there in Alabama, little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

You will have a dream today.

You will have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together."

my fortune was

"you'll meet a girl on a monday, take her for a drink on a tuesday, you'll be making love by Wednesday and on Thursday & Friday & Saturday and chill on Sunday"
where will you find the time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back