dave mcsavage = new levels of cuntage prevails (1 Viewer)

"You must spread rep around before you can de-rep 7 - No Tomorrow again?"

I can de-rep you instead if you like.

Parents, particularly fathers, are having a shit enough time of it these days without a waste-of-water-and-oxygen like McSavage adding to the problem. And having to answer "what's a paedophile" type questions from small children is definitely not a laughing matter.

Well said Squiggle.

and 7, I didn't try to de-rep you, but your right, I'm probably not allowed to at this stage.

NEWSFLASH: McCuntage has a drinking problem!

also having a go at the church,Jesus Dave that's not edgy,
that's fish in a barrel stuff there!

Well well, having just seen the Savage Eye for the first time (crime and drink episodes), I'm absolutely amazed that this is the same person. There is an awful lot of brillaint observational comedy in it, and while a lot of it is fairly hackneyed territory, the image of the priest's stealing peoples children to the music of the omen was absolutely priceless. I could go on.

After seeing it though, I noticed that there was no Thumped thread about it. I suspect it's cos so many people can't bring themselves to admit that the prick is actually very funny on TV.

After seeing it though, I noticed that there was no Thumped thread about it. I suspect it's cos so many people can't bring themselves to admit that the prick is actually very funny on TV.

As i neither have a TV or live in Ireland any more, i can't really comment on it. If his TV show is better than his live act, then fair enough.

A couple of people admitted a few posts back to the first series being better than expected.

I think the 2nd series is genuinely good. Last night was the weakest episode though. He seems to be a good comic actor rather than a comedian. And I did find this amusing paragraph about him:

Apart from failing academically, David junior was a confirmed “messer”. He covered a dog in Fianna Fail stickers during his first election canvass. He framed a letter that had been sent to his parents from Clongowes which read: “I regret to inform you that your son David was seen today on the dual carriageway waving at cars and smoking a cigar when he should have been at PE.”

He framed a letter that had been sent to his parents from Clongowes which read: “I regret to inform you that your son David was seen today on the dual carriageway waving at cars and smoking a cigar when he should have been at PE.”

Bullshit, there's no dual carriageway within 10 miles of Clongowes.

Watched ten minutes of it today. I can't see why everyone is wanking on about it. The paedo shit is about all I find funny but I'd say it gets old quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back