Curry (1 Viewer)

Bag'o'cans said:
Get em in any asian food shop. 3 yoros for 2 kg bag, albeit dried, last you 20 curries though.
perhaps I've been doing it wrong but I got a bag of dry mixed beans that were tesco brand. The moment they hit the soaking water the butter beans hopped out of their skins. When I cooked the beans they tasted disgusting. I followed all the instructions on the pack.
Is this a tesco thing? Is it worth my while to buy different bags of beans and cook them seperatly or should I just get a can of them mixed?
(btw I'm the only person in the family who eats beans)

omg i love curry so much. yummmmmmmmmmmmmm.

i always love to bung in coconut milk and i have to say, potato and broccolli in red curry sauce is deeeeeevine.

there's a curry place down the road from where i live that does all you can eat and all you can drink; for the equivalent of ten euro. not bad, son!

fucking hell im going to have to have curry for lunch. good call salad fingers!

Many of the people who deliver Chinese food in Dublin call it 'curry'.

Voice on the intercom: 'Did yew orthur a currdy?'

Me: 'No I ordered a tofu chow mein.'

Voice on the intercom: '...Yeah.'

Stupid Dubs.

:rolleyes:

Lunchtime I went home

Fried up onion, carrot, garlic and red pepper and then added twice the recommended amount of green curry paste. Fried that for a bit and added curry milk. Simmered that for a bit and added a bit of sugar, fish sauce and just before I left a lump from a pork shoulder I had in the fridge (chopped).
Left it at the lowest heat and will walk into a very fragrant kitchen and a yummy curry.
May fuck in noodles. May not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back