Crystal meth etc. (1 Viewer)

No, I meant in the meedya. Take your class warfare somewhere else buddyboyo :)

ah yeah I know, but in serious it won't be till the middle class kids are mainlining solphadine down Buck Whailys that the medjia will be bothered getting outraged...

There's a great article from ten years or more back in Hot Press, the police said 'there is no crack in Ireland' so Stuart Clark went out and got some and smoked it. The Gradai went mental and gave him and the mag dogs abuse, but at the end of the day they were lying. There was crack in Dublin, it was just in the places no cared about

saw a few documentaries about meth heads, pretty fucked up drug, people picking at their skin all the time, ravaged after a few years, making people randomly ultra violent.

endstage1.jpg

methuse.jpg

was it crystal meth that the mother was on on Requiem For A Dream?

The difference in my appearance after 10 years of boozing isn't much better.

Also, you have to really admire your one's longevity/persistence. How the fuck she manage to keep on going after year 6?

Theres a factory in Baldoyle where they make Benzodiazapam and Rohypnol and all that stuff.How do I know this?
It got robbed of €2000000 worth last week,was on the news.

Meth's usually popular in isolated areas across geographical distances, because it's relatively home brewed from readily accessible chemicals it fills in the gaps where supply lines for other drugs are well weak. That's why it's so widely popular in bum fuck no wheres like Winnipeg in Canada etc. Mate of mine years ago was a meth fiend, he got into it because it was used as a stop gap in the rave scene in Vancouver back in the day. He had this theory that the whole mass rave scene there was wired on it, simply because E was way too expensive, so you had this correlative class devide within the scene around drug use. Those that had, had E. Those that wanted to stay up all night and party and hadn't, were on Meth. He says he can't remember doing most of his thesis, as he was gone on it - his thesis got him a well funded Phd and job for life post fact. Apparently it was really good for sorting bibliographies and a highly functional drug, apart from the obvious physical wear and tear from excessive use you could zoom through the 9-5 world and seem grand despte the zoo animals throwing tantrums in your own head.

Poverty%2Band%2Bglue%2Bsniffing.jpg

http://11sixtynine.blogsome.com/200...in-the-shadows-a-battle-for-hearts-and-minds/

I just found this. I remember reading the article years ago in Magill. They only post parts of it though. There's a later part posted more recently.

the ammount of spidey gluebags walkin round belfast has dropped off dramatically in the last few years, which is fuckin great. used to get into fights with them every single weekend comin home from giros or when we were drinking at st. annes or in a park. they must have found some other method of getting fucked, but personally i hope they are all dead. also i think theyve taken the fun stuff out of a lot of glue because we bought a pot of time bond and sniffed the balls out of it last year for a laugh and it definitely did not do the same as it did when we were younger.

Theres a factory in Baldoyle where they make Benzodiazapam and Rohypnol and all that stuff.How do I know this?
It got robbed of €2000000 worth last week,was on the news.

yeah, spuded told me the other day that a load of the addicts in the shelter he works in all took some of this nicked rohypnol and passed out in the blazing sun, leading to a load of disorienated and very sunburnt addicts. junky jerky!

trying to make crystal meth is sure fire way of blowing your head clean off. hope that shit doesn't get big here. crack, however, is readily available around the inner city and out in clondalkin and those parts.

dog the bounty hunter hates meth heads or "tweakers".

A former boss of mine was speaking to the head bloke from a company in America about working out the last kinks in some software we were making for them. He told him all the the staff had been doing an awful lot of tweeking for a few weeks.
He was very confused.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back