Crystal meth etc. (1 Viewer)

Not exactly on the same level as crystal meth, but it's crazy the amount of prescription painkillers doing the rounds.

Broke my finger yesterday and have torn ligaments in my knee. Half my team were able to offer me the likes of Difene and other pretty strong painkillers that they just happened to have with 'em.
The strongest I had were nurofen plus and a few Panadol Extra :)

needlejesus.jpeg

Maybe it's just me, but it seems that in religious propaganda drug addicts always have skulls or something occultist with them. It's as if christian fundamentalists aren't happy tackling the drugs issue on it's own, they feel they must simultaneously tackle the scourge of paganism. The two evils, as you all know, go hand in hand.

One time when I was working in the hardware store a lady came in said
"hello, i'm looking for some crystal meth."
"okay..." I said, "what's it for?"
"oh, just for my hobbies and bits and bobs around the house"
"you must mean methylated spirits then" I suggested, walking towards the solvents.
"no no... i don't think so. i'm pretty sure what i'm looking for is crystal meth"
"ok lady, if you say so."

i only had about half a gram of ice on me at the time so i sold it to her being sure to make a nice little profit for jillface since it was my personal stock. good times.

You don't much hear about crystal meth in Ireland nor for that matter about oxycontin and other prescription drug recreational use or abuse. There are certain things, like codeine that are readily available over the counter here but are controlled in other countries. I'm curious why Ireland would be significantly different to the US in relation to these things. Is it just legislation, other things available or something else?

I dunno man from working in the shelters the past 9 years or so, the increase in benzodiazepines is massive, and it seems to be getting worse as the market is flooded with these meds. From what I've seen alot of heroin addicts who are no longer on gear but are on methadone end up abusing benzo's. There are record numbers of people applying for benzo detoxes at the moment and the real worrying thing is the amount of people who have started to grind down the tablets and take them intravenously, which is incredibly unsafe (causes serious circulatory problems) and I have seen at least one guy lose his hand due to this.

In regards meth luckily I havent had much dealings with it in Ireland, because if meth or crack hit Ireland at the same level as heroin did in the 80's I'd fucking emigrate. Dealing with crackheads in the past has been a million times worse than any heroin addict.

Wow that's just about as sinful as a table gets: Whiskey, cards, coke, smack, a gun, a skull, eh, a postcard, and a pair of nunchuks on the doorknob.

wheres the postcard?...do you mean that ID card on the table...its a fake ID, thats the remaining sin
...he's actually only 16, but drugs (and masturbation) have no doubt ravaged him.

You don't much hear about crystal meth in Ireland

I dunno man from working in the shelters the past 9 years or so, the increase in benzodiazepines is massive, and it seems to be getting worse as the market is flooded with these meds.

I think what the original post meant was "you don't hear much about crystal meth around the smoking area in Whelans or down the Twisted Pepper do you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back