Crud towns in Ireland (1 Viewer)

corrofin co. clare.

stopped there once going on a shortcut from the cliffs of moher to galway. i got out to go to the shop and was proposed to by a woman wearing the german 1990 world cup jersey. the year was 1998.

shithole

anyone got the guts to say tuam?

Chad said:

francisfront_250.jpg

Chad said:
Said it...forgot Doneraile,Mullingar,Dungarvan,Roscrea and a jewel of a place called Scariff in Clare where i seen a woman washin' a pair of jeans on stones in the river that runs through it.2 years ago

THere a place near charlestown in mayo. It was a halting site in the twenties, and its the most insane town on the planet.
some stories i've head included killing sheep with hammers for the laugh, sticking their hand up the gee of some bird they know (in the car park of a night club, she applied the KY and stood by the car window while the guy in the passenger seat worked away - the car was full of lads), offering birds to each other when they're finished, neighbours riding neighbours wives. etc.

first night i met a group of lads from here was the first night they took E and the freaky freaks took about 8 each. anal hygiene has all the details.

a mate of mine was in swinford, and while he was a bit pissed some local tried to get my mate to sleep with his cousin/daughter/girlfriend who was 15 years old. He decline, and later found out that the local yehaw was trying to stitch him up with the cops, and get him done for underage sex.

people of swinford - we salut you.

hillbilly.jpg
http://www.wklt.com/ellis&co/hillbilly.jpg

c0De_n1NjA said:
THere a place near charlestown in mayo. It was a halting site in the twenties, and its the most insane town on the planet.
some stories i've head included killing sheep with hammers for the laugh, sticking their hand up the gee of some bird they know (in the car park of a night club, she applied the KY and stood by the car window while the guy in the passenger seat worked away - the car was full of lads), offering birds to each other when they're finished, neighbours riding neighbours wives. etc.

first night i met a group of lads from here was the first night they took E and the freaky freaks took about 8 each. anal hygiene has all the details.

yea. where was that? i was going to take a trip there for a sconse.

I'd like to nominate Granard. Also Edgeworthstown, Ardee, Knock and a fucking terror of a village near Bunclody where a few of us had a very League of Gentlemen experience a few years back. I'd say to this day the Locals are still gawking in the direction in which we drove off.

We went to a pub("the highest pub in ireland") a few years ago in West Cork/Kerry border.The family that ran it were known locally as 'the tops' and after we woke a couple of them up and asked them for service, they seemed genuinely shocked that we wanted pints instead of bottles...sorta got the picture when they wiped the dust off the taps and things gained a special clarity when we tasted 'em.Ah but they were true and dascent people all the same

fuckin carlow as well. i often wondered before i ended up there if it ever actually existed. it does, as a sort of vortex into a world of tracksuits and prams.

BTW - what are you on about last call?

I'd really like to nominate Sligo. What a dump. Out of all the "interesting" things to see in that town, this was my favourite:

148637117_1c03a23eac_m.jpg

Anal_Hygiene said:
a mate of mine was in swinford, and while he was a bit pissed some local tried to get my mate to sleep with his cousin/daughter/girlfriend who was 15 years old. He decline, and later found out that the local yehaw was trying to stitch him up with the cops, and get him done for underage sex.
There's always a catch with underage sechs, int there. Had your mate done something against yer man, or was he just stuck for something/one to do?

ReadySteadyJedi said:
There's always a catch with underage sechs, int there. Had your mate done something against yer man, or was he just stuck for something/one to do?

man, it happened about 7 years ago - god knows what the hillbillys reasons were. I think it was leading up to a bit of blackmail or some shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back