Crud towns in Ireland (2 Viewers)

tin robots said:
clonmel. got called a faggot twice on the street last time i was there. add in the massive drug and gang problems they got there and i think we have a winner.

geh the fuqqq ouhata towwwn ye queer or ir'a drive me trahhhctar hup ur hooole

ernesto said:
there's a town on the way down to cork called 'horse and jockey'. think its just inside cork county border. that's a bit mad.

yes Colin, Athy is indeed pretty grim.
horse and jockey is nowhere near cork! it's in the middle with abbeyleix and littleton and durrow and Tattoo Ian.

Super Dexta said:
horse and jockey is nowhere near cork! it's in the middle with abbeyleix and littleton and durrow and Tattoo Ian.
ok, well its a long fuckin drive down.... maybe my reactions are so slow that io nly laugh when im nearly at my destination.

Tattoo Ian?

brilliant! mustve missed that one....or is that some local scary guy?

ernesto said:
ok, well its a long fuckin drive down.... maybe my reactions are so slow that io nly laugh when im nearly at my destination.

Tattoo Ian?

brilliant! mustve missed that one....or is that some local scary guy?
there used to be a tattoo place on the main cork-dublin road called tattoo ian. it was up on a hill at the side of the road and it looked so dodgy. i always wanted to go in there but it disappeared :(

Be the Hokey said:
please, do elaborate
Huge settled traveller population rounded off by huge tracksuit contingent. Lived there for four years and rarely felt safe walking down the street. Met some lads i knew local once outside a nightclub, they were waiting for some lad to come out of a nightclub so they could attack him with hatchets. Mate of mine got set on by a bunch of jacintas in a nightclub one night and got seven or eight large clumps of hair pulled out of her head. A medium sized pub in the middle of town got a chainsaw taken to it's front door and windows at around 11pm saturday night for turning a fella away in a tracksuit. Another time came out of a pub to find the street completely blocked off cos a fight fell out of a pub and some guy got his head jumped on until he was dead. List goes on...

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Huge settled traveller population rounded off by huge tracksuit contingent. Lived there for four years and rarely felt safe walking down the street. Met some lads i knew local once outside a nightclub, they were waiting for some lad to come out of a nightclub so they could attack him with hatchets. Mate of mine got set on by a bunch of jacintas in a nightclub one night and got seven or eight large clumps of hair pulled out of her head. A medium sized pub in the middle of town got a chainsaw taken to it's front door and windows at around 11pm saturday night for turning a fella away in a tracksuit. Another time came out of a pub to find the street completely blocked off cos a fight fell out of a pub and some guy got his head jumped on until he was dead. List goes on...
nice

Lefty Frizzell said:
Kilrush in Co.Clare is a serious kip.

this is true.

Shannon is a hole too - a shopping centre full of nordie interlopers. that's ireland's idea of a 'new town'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back