Crisps (1 Viewer)

Lefty Frizzell said:
salt flavoured maize.

whats your favourite nik nak? i like lemon and scampi and i like cream and cheeze.
they're all good. i really don't mind, i'll have any nak.

cheesy whatsits.. god they're great. here you know when you're in the pub and they have scampi fries and bacon fries... has anyone ever had one of those cheese flavoured moments?

eh..can I have two packets of meanies and 30 jellies like. Gimme some white mice too.

Hector Grey said:
they're all good. i really don't mind, i'll have any nak.

cheesy whatsits.. god they're great. here you know when you're in the pub and they have scampi fries and bacon fries... has anyone ever had one of those cheese flavoured moments?

they're very rare hector. you'd have to get up very early in the mornin to get them.

So this guy goes to the doctor...

Guy: I have a embarrassing problem.

Doc: Ok whats the matter?

Guy: my penis has turned orange.

Doc: hmmm...that is embarrassing, however I think it could be stress related. Hows your personal life.

Guy: well my wife left me 6 months ago...and I lost my job soon after that...i went on the dole and I'm livin in a bedsit now. Its then I noticed that my plonker had turned orange.

Doc: yes, this is quite common. You need to become more active, get out more and try and get back to work. What are you doing with your time these days?

Guy: not much really, just sittin at home, wankin and eatin wotsits.

muffin said:
we used to say
yum yum
pigs bum
cabbage
and potatoes..

sorry for callin ya a mentalist!:)
same here
that other one must be for prods

Ok, you people all seem to be in a rut - but I'm here to save you.

Track these down:

Crimps (especially the black pepper variety). Forget fucking Hot Lips and the like - these are truly the Hitler of crisps

I have just scoffed most of a pack of McCoys Jalapeno Chilli with Cheese crisps, sorry, 'flavour ridge cut potato chips' with a jar of Dorito's salsa, and my god it was delicious.

one of the girls i work with just came back from ireland - and brought me some tayto's. god bless her.

if anyone wants to send care-packages containing these spudlicious wonders, feel free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back