-crisp reviews- (1 Viewer)

I've just had a bit of an epiphany. You know the way chickatees are possibly the nicest 10p crisps on earth? WELL, I've just discovered that Koka noodles replicate the chickatee taste sensation sans lactose.

If someone could do something similar with cheese flavour corn snacks (specifically cheesey quavers) I'll worship them 4life.

are you mad CPR?

they are sooo nice and addictive, like the end of a packet of buffallo hunky dors.
WHICH, by the way, i am devouring right about now funk soul brother.....sister...whatever

today i'm angry cos my dog gave me his conjunctivitis...and he robbed my cheese and onion hunky dorys from beside my computer and ran off into the kitchen and scoffed the lot!little bastard!
paprika crisps just seem..well..wrong..they kinda burn..and not in a good way..

now johnny onion rings..there is a crisp you can set yr watch to.

this was a great thread.

nik naks. the orange bag. okay flavour. great texture.

stupid crisp thread,why dont dried fruits qualify?same principle as crisps surely.
i wonder if tomato can be turned into crisps.....
oh and of course you can have some.

parsnip crisps are lovely. you can buy them in the airport for a small fortune per pack. i forget who makes them but theres the parsnip pack and another pack made from a selection of different veg, not just parsnips. i forget what other vegs are in it, i doubt theres tomato.

The cheese and onion artisan Tayto crisps are the best crisps ever in muffin world at the moment..Only problem is they only come in those big bags!

parsnip crisps are lovely. you can buy them in the airport for a small fortune per pack. i forget who makes them but theres the parsnip pack and another pack made from a selection of different veg, not just parsnips. i forget what other vegs are in it, i doubt theres tomato.
awe, mofo word!!

boots do them aswell.

you can get the banana ones in all the health shops everywhere. im not convinced theyre healthy though.

apple crisps - are they the chewy slices of apple in a bag? god, theyre nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back