-crisp reviews- (3 Viewers)

thats so true..when im eating them i can actually feel my skin greasing up..but yet i eat them..i think that says something about me..

jesus muffin i didnt know you were that into lays..we had a fuck load of them in amsterdam..i would have brought you home loads had i known...

don't hide yr lays light under a bushel!!!

I always remember watching this short on channel 4 or something latenight years ago where this girl was analysing all her relationships with crisps like they were ex-boyfriends. 'Poor dumb Bacon flavour' and so on and I remember being so pissed off that salt and vinegar wasn't mentioned. The BEST flavour.

actually, probably says a lot about MY relationships. stupid girls always liking jerks....

actually, probably says a lot about MY relationships. stupid girls always liking jerks....

comedy genius..
in hindisght, i wish i had gotten involved with a packet of crisps instead of some boys..i dont think a packet of monster munch would ever replace every 'will' in will smith songs with their own name...or wear a slipknot jumpsuit...oh the shame:)

i wish i could forget..it fucking haunts me...every single bleedin song on that album..the worst being 'excuse me..philenium'..yueurgh...

i ate about a million packets of these when I was in Chicago in November -
drsoda_1941_86251231

they're a new flavour and there's one gram of fat or something in them.
When i was on my J1 in Chicago I ate shitloads of the plain flavour. Didn't stop me putting on about a stone, though. Sigh.

paprika flavoured crisps.

i'd forgotten about these. so good.
you can get them in lidl for sure, maybe also aldi.

so good. so so good.

i'm dead against paprika flavoured crisps..they just taste wrong...very very wrong. i think they are defo a european phenomenon..i remember them in particular from croatia and poland...no no NO!

are you mad CPR?

they are sooo nice and addictive, like the end of a packet of buffallo hunky dors.
WHICH, by the way, i am devouring right about now funk soul brother.....sister...whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back