-crisp reviews- (3 Viewers)

damn you all, as a result of reading this thread i was compelled to eat a packet of crisps. hunky dory salt and vinegar, not bad.

What's them chicken flavour crisps that actually taste like chicken? Had them once twisted and I'd like to see if they are actually as chickeny as I then thought.

Remember Tayto brought out ham flavoured crisps. smelled like processed ham slices ,and were disgraceful in the mouth

560101.gif

They used to be cheap too... now I am more of a Kettle Chips sort of man.

anyone remember a 10p bag called Frites?salt and vinegar, but extreme. especially the vinegar side. on the market circa 1991/2. came in light blue and white bag. real quality crisp. shaped like a chickatee, but a little thicker. eye wateringly good.

Meanies are the best stoner crisp ever, easily been through a 10 pack to meself in one sitting over the years. Actually I'd say Ive even done the same just after a few beers:D haha. Other favourites include skips, ripples, pombear etc anything with a nice crunch to it

we brought a 12 package o' Tayho out to Rome for Joss the other weekend. Since this whole 'my lipstick might bomb the plane' shennanigans, anything you buy in the airport has to be put in a transparent plastic bag, so Stan had to carry the 12 pack o' Tayho because I refused to, and hence, he looked like the worlds biggest Irishman ever going on holidays. All we needed was some Lyons and a Brennans sliced and we'd have been set.

make it barrys tea. then and add a bit of dairygold to the brennans before lobbing the taytos in between and you've a top drawer snack.

What's them chicken flavour crisps that actually taste like chicken? Had them once twisted and I'd like to see if they are actually as chickeny as I then thought.

Remember Tayto brought out ham flavoured crisps. smelled like processed ham slices ,and were disgraceful in the mouth

chickatees?

who likes snax? lovely. very oniony though. not recommended for lunchtime at work.

just dicovered perri onion rings are great.

havent had a bag of hula hoops in yonks. tasted a bbq HH back in december and keep meaning to buy a pack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back