-crisp reviews- (3 Viewers)

Anyone else come across a packet of flavourless Hunky Dorys?
I got a pack last week & someone else I know got some the week before.

Anyone else come across a packet of flavourless Hunky Dorys?
I got a pack last week & someone else I know got some the week before.

I had a pack o' buffalo one time that had about 5% of the expected flavour.

yeah, actually, i don't eat HDs so much because i am generally disappointed.
when the buffalo ones came out they were sooooo flavoursome. i think that was just to get people hooked, now there's less than half the flavour than before.

Hmmm I adore any kind of nic naks but cant find them anywhere...

Ohhhh and bacon fries. I dont mind paying 85c for them, so good. 10/10.

does any one have access to those 'cheese flavoured moments?' crips things?!!!!!

ANYONE AT ALL
???

No doubt they have them over here somewhere. I haven't looked as I'm not a corn snack fan but I'll try and remember next time I'm in a supermarket.

kettle chips sea salt and balsamic vinegar are one of my favourite things in the world. i like balsamic vinegar enough to just eat bread dipped in it, and they actually taste like it.

oh my god salt and vinegar kettle chips rock my world!!carbide i think we share eating habits:)

What an excellent thread! I can't believe Johnny Onion Rings haven't been mentioned yet. I tend to go for the maize-based crisp as opposed the potoato-based crisp. That said, one of the best things about moving to Ireland is discovering that your crisps, milk and pork products kick the ass of the British counterparts. I haven't eaten Walkers in years now.

Having said that, I do like a Scampi Fry. They don't seem to be very popular here.

Manhattan cheese n' onion crisps.

I had these a while ago, up in the Long Hall I believe. I haven't seen them since so they may have been a limited range or something. Anyway, I sampled them with a few other aficionados and we all agreed that they didn't quite work. Although the cheese and onion flavour itself was quite good, they kinda tasted like, well popcorn. Must be something to do with the oil. That in itself was kind of interesting, but compared to the heavyweights they didn't fare too well. The two packs were finished, but that was mainly because with very low quantity per pack, the three hungry drinkers involved got through them before we had really made our minds up about them.

3/5.

Crisps you get on the continent - especially if you're middle-class enuff to be on holiday in France as a kid - AWFUL STUFF.

180px-Lays_classicbagchips.jpg

Fucking Lays, Ready Salted is NOT A FLAVOUR. Couldn't even get them in small packages.

0/5

Crisps you get on the continent - especially if you're middle-class enuff to be on holiday in France as a kid - AWFUL STUFF.

Fucking Lays, Ready Salted is NOT A FLAVOUR. Couldn't even get them in small packages.

0/5

and their sliced pans?!!

but you can buy bucket loads of cacahuetes for next to nothing so that s cool. and they have loads of cakes.

0/5

lays are mad addictive though..its impossible to eat just a handful..

golden wonder salt and vinegar are amazing but i can never find them over here..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back