Crawford College of Art & Design cork? (1 Viewer)

i'd nearly prefer to go to college in a different country than to go to limerick or cork (obviously a well educated opinion.....not). i mean it'd probably cost the same and you'd still never see your friends. at least in a different country you could see other cultures and learn other languages or whatever.

i'd nearly prefer to go to college in a different country than to go to limerick or cork (obviously a well educated opinion.....not). i mean it'd probably cost the same and you'd still never see your friends. at least in a different country you could see other cultures and learn other languages or whatever.

I was young once.

It was grand.

no wai. how do you apply for those colleges anyway? i mean do you have to travel to cork to submit your portfolio or do you send a disc?

go abroad if you can
really. go. you'll learn so much more.
i wish i hadn't stayed in ireland when i was all set for leaving
anyway

Why not both?

Not that i've ever had the good sense to persue it, but i always assumed that starting a course of study in one country and furthering it in another would be a well handy way of gaining a better understanding of it's place in the world.

I was grand once.

hahaha.

rather than start another thread, are there any art school scholarships? (especially to other countries)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back