crass (1 Viewer)

Which and why?

• Total voters
I totally love the single Bloody Revolutions too, esp the bit near the end where it speeds up and the dual vocals make an appearance.

JANER said:
I totally love the single Bloody Revolutions too, esp the bit near the end where it speeds up and the dual vocals make an appearance.

It's like a mini rock-opera - it was the first crass song I ever heard.

Great cover too, seen it in a t-shirt recently but sure its 25 years to late to wear it now as nobody knows who Maggie is or what the Queen looked 25 years ago ;/

Just d/l Penis Envy from Kraytracker (Used to own this on vinyl) and it's def not one of my fav Crass albums, cept for the classic Berketex Bribe.

so did anyone here see them live? they played in belfast in 84 (maybe 85..)

you could broaden the whole thing.. favourite non crass release on crass records? zounds single for me

JANER said:
The Zoundz album is very good too...........
Never got to see them or Conflict or the Subhumans :( :( :(

never heard the album. conflict are awful

Well as a musical live band maybe but as a political statement/occasion I believe not.
I have heard them live and yes while chaotic there is also the feeling of something special, suppose u gotta like the anarchistic type bands more then anything.

first heard crass in '90 or so and was actually scared by their music or their vocals really. preffered subhumans though. never got the whole punk uniform leather jacket/ crass backpatch nonsense. what about the schwartzenegger stuff too?

Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Well I've got it all up here, see?
Oh yeah? Oh yeah? When they think they've
got it all out there, see?
They can fuck off, cos they ain't got me
They can't buy my dignity
Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Let me tell you, I've got it all up here, see?

Ah yeh.

what the hell were they thinking with the bullshitdetector records-what a pile of arse!!!!
didnt crass put out "the fits-tears of a nation 7"?"
I much prefer conflict to crass although their arseholes and not very good live!
saw steve ignorent doing a crass set a few years ago with one or two swazenegger and stratford mercinaries tunes as well - complete bollix

but yeah crass.|..| think Id have to go for stations though
although the live one crass the bootleg i think its called is pretty fuckin deadly,

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back