Crap 80s Cartoons (1 Viewer)

Anybody watch the Pacman cartoon on Wacaday?

I used to like it, but can't for the life of me remember what sort of plot lines they had...

pac-man_small.jpg
I only have vague memories of Wacaday and none at all about this cartoon. Here, why is pacman wearing a quaker/puritan outfit? That makes no sense.

I used to fancy Bow from She-ra. Now that I'm older I realise I'm "not his type"
250px-BowShe-Ra.JPG

murun buchstansangur on channel 4. what was that all about?

murunbuch-2.jpg

Holy shit! I used to watch this as well.. weird as a bottle of chips!

And the moomins was frankly terrifying.. they used to freeze to death in winter or some shit like that didn't they? Then get unfrozen in spring or something.

Scary. As. Fuck.

Shut up about the Moomins. They weren't scarey, they were beautiful. The theme tune always made me cry, it was so beautiful.

Edit: I'm not talking about the cartoon version, it's the puppety version I loved.

Shut up about the Moomins. They weren't scarey, they were beautiful. The theme tune always made me cry, it was so beautiful.

Edit: I'm not talking about the cartoon version, it's the puppety version I loved.

They weren't scary. They were just a little bit dull though.

yeah but remember the thing about the comet that was coming to destroy the world? that supplied a few night terrors in my house

do you remember Chocky? one cloud of mist i certainly wouldn't fuck with

Chocky was deadly! And Chocky's children.

Did anyone ever watch Out of this World? Another summer holiday morning show, about a girl whose dad was an alien, so she had lots of cool powers, like freezing time. Her dad lived in a little pyramid ornament in her bedroom and would dispense good advice every now and then.

Chocky was deadly! And Chocky's children.

Did anyone ever watch Out of this World? Another summer holiday morning show, about a girl whose dad was an alien, so she had lots of cool powers, like freezing time. Her dad lived in a little pyramid ornament in her bedroom and would dispense good advice every now and then.

that was shit!

Ah, it was just a bit girlie, I suppose. You obviously missed the episode where she dressed up as a boy and pretended to date her best friend...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back