Crap 80s Cartoons (1 Viewer)

frona

Inspired the the Tundercats thread and the fact that I have no work to do around here today I bring you a thread of nostalgia for the lamest, shoddiest, most badly drawn cartoons that were so bad that even as a child you marvelled at the crapness of them.

I think I've got the worst one ever. The Diplodos. The premise was they were a bunch of cute dinosaur-like creatures who each had the power of a DIFFERENT PIECE OF STATIONERY!!. I seem to remember them flying to various places around earth in a spaceship (never to space) with a young boy and getting into boring adventures where their stationery powers would save the day. There was a snooty stapler dinosaur and I seem to recall that the sellotape guy was a bit thick. Anyway, what a load of complete rubbish.

Denver the Last Dinosaur was also awful. And I still rember the awful theme tune. Denver the last dinosaur, he's my friend and whole lot more. What are they trying to say thre? He's a friend with benefits?

d'ya remember the cartoon called Sparticus and (I think) the Sun Beneath the Sea? The animation/colours in that really got me down as a kid. The characters were all horrible as well including the "comic relief" pangolin-thingie duo Bic and Bac. Ugh.

City Baby won't like me saying this at all but Sharkey and George? Crap. I wasn't really a kid anymore at that stage though.

So, any thoughts? Can anyone think of something worse than stationery dinosaurs?

haha, the Diplodos were quite bad alright.

was telebots good or bad? I was so young I can't remember

telebot.gif

So, any thoughts? Can anyone think of something worse than stationery dinosaurs?

TV Exec:"Quick, the financers are on the phone , we need an idea now!"

Animator, looks frantically around the office, eyes settle on desk:" Hang on a minute..."

as in Bobby's World? Surely that was 90's Shirley?
also, I remember that being good....

d'ya remember the cartoon called Sparticus and (I think) the Sun Beneath the Sea? The animation/colours in that really got me down as a kid. The characters were all horrible as well including the "comic relief" pangolin-thingie duo Bic and Bac. Ugh.

would you stop? That was cartoon GOLD!!!!! One of the best theme tunes ever!

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYINsEZQUwQ[/MEDIA]

what about the shoe people?i remember wellington used to wear a wooly benni-from-crossroads- type hat..
Yes! Do you remember Trampy perving on the ballet show Margot all the time? Gah!

This reminds me of a few more.

The Poddington Peas
The Raggy Dolls

This crap is obviously taking up too much of my adult brain. I can remember all those horrible theme tunes and too many of the character's names. Now Jayce and Wheeled Warriors. THAT was a theme tune.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back