Crap 80s Cartoons (1 Viewer)

frona

Inspired the the Tundercats thread and the fact that I have no work to do around here today I bring you a thread of nostalgia for the lamest, shoddiest, most badly drawn cartoons that were so bad that even as a child you marvelled at the crapness of them.

I think I've got the worst one ever. The Diplodos. The premise was they were a bunch of cute dinosaur-like creatures who each had the power of a DIFFERENT PIECE OF STATIONERY!!. I seem to remember them flying to various places around earth in a spaceship (never to space) with a young boy and getting into boring adventures where their stationery powers would save the day. There was a snooty stapler dinosaur and I seem to recall that the sellotape guy was a bit thick. Anyway, what a load of complete rubbish.

Denver the Last Dinosaur was also awful. And I still rember the awful theme tune. Denver the last dinosaur, he's my friend and whole lot more. What are they trying to say thre? He's a friend with benefits?

d'ya remember the cartoon called Sparticus and (I think) the Sun Beneath the Sea? The animation/colours in that really got me down as a kid. The characters were all horrible as well including the "comic relief" pangolin-thingie duo Bic and Bac. Ugh.

City Baby won't like me saying this at all but Sharkey and George? Crap. I wasn't really a kid anymore at that stage though.

So, any thoughts? Can anyone think of something worse than stationery dinosaurs?

haha, the Diplodos were quite bad alright.

was telebots good or bad? I was so young I can't remember

telebot.gif

So, any thoughts? Can anyone think of something worse than stationery dinosaurs?

TV Exec:"Quick, the financers are on the phone , we need an idea now!"

Animator, looks frantically around the office, eyes settle on desk:" Hang on a minute..."

as in Bobby's World? Surely that was 90's Shirley?
also, I remember that being good....

d'ya remember the cartoon called Sparticus and (I think) the Sun Beneath the Sea? The animation/colours in that really got me down as a kid. The characters were all horrible as well including the "comic relief" pangolin-thingie duo Bic and Bac. Ugh.

would you stop? That was cartoon GOLD!!!!! One of the best theme tunes ever!

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYINsEZQUwQ[/MEDIA]

what about the shoe people?i remember wellington used to wear a wooly benni-from-crossroads- type hat..
Yes! Do you remember Trampy perving on the ballet show Margot all the time? Gah!

This reminds me of a few more.

The Poddington Peas
The Raggy Dolls

This crap is obviously taking up too much of my adult brain. I can remember all those horrible theme tunes and too many of the character's names. Now Jayce and Wheeled Warriors. THAT was a theme tune.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back