Cover Version Challenge? (1 Viewer)

Whats this about winners and competitions?
I thought this was just a bit of fun, nay, a challenge.

Whats this about winners and competitions?
I thought this was just a bit of fun, nay, a challenge.

I think I just saw you walking down harrington street. you looked stressed out. should I be taking this as seriously? is there hard cash to be won?

I'm gonna try to do Air. Have an idea but its all very hypothetical so far... up in air you might say.

automatic winning of competition to anyone who covers Puzzlin Evidence or Popsicle

I thought the 'winner" got to choose the next month's artist. How the winner was chosen, pissypants (typing that feels dirty) never really explained. Maybe a poll on here?

I'm going to have to ramp up my game here. I anticipate some sterling efforts landing in this thread. Has anyone got the number of the Dublin Gospel Choir?

stick up a poll of all the entries

i'm having a bash at 'what a day that was', mainly so i can use this disgusting guitar effect i found.
fun tune to play though

there's going to be so much crying

we start a new thread and everyone sticks there songs up on that, maybe stickie the thread, but keep it just for songs and not chitter chatter... that way people can just listen to the stuff with 8 pages of Blah blah blah... the can stay on this thread... yah?

I think I just saw you walking down harrington street. you looked stressed out. should I be taking this as seriously? is there hard cash to be won?

You must have. I got the weight of the world on my shoulders today. Talking heads arn't helping.
If you said Hi and did'nt get an answer, I apologize. I like my walkman loud, keeps reality at bay.

I thought the 'winner" got to choose the next month's artist. How the winner was chosen, pissypants (typing that feels dirty) never really explained. Maybe a poll on here?

God no way is there a winner. I don't think the "rules" have changed since the first post. I think this should be just for fun, but that maybe anyone who should submits a song should be allowed to submit an artist for consideration for the following month. I think someone suggested then doing a poll to choose one, which would seem fair enough.

there's going to be so much crying

we start a new thread and everyone sticks there songs up on that, maybe stickie the thread, but keep it just for songs and not chitter chatter... that way people can just listen to the stuff with 8 pages of Blah blah blah... the can stay on this thread... yah?

Yeah I was thinking of that too. Or if someone's feeling amazingly productive they sould make a podcast and put it on the podcast thread.

The whole "this has to be good bacause I love the band" thing is so true, but fuck it, I'm just gonna enjoy doing it. I'm pretty sure we can take as read that none of us are better than Talking Heads doing their own songs.

An S.A.W. month would be incredible. Bagsy these guys:

big_fun_rear_stamp.jpg

(p.s. this is the most on-topic thread I've ever seen on thumped. Could someone please have a pointless argument or post a lolcat?)

God no way is there a winner. I don't think the "rules" have changed since the first post.

yeah the more I think about it the more horrible it's going to get... I really don't think any sort of poll voting thing is going to make anyone happy... but whatevers, it's all about the choons!

An S.A.W. month would be incredible. Bagsy these guys:

bang me a PM and I'll send you on my Kylie cover

same for anyone else like

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back