Cover Version Challenge? (3 Viewers)

I made the mistake of choosing a song that is mainly spoken and copped on to this after work was underway.
I feel a plug in coming to the "rescue"

Is anyone gonna say what song they chose?

Or is it a secret like?

Anyone going the Captain Obvious route?

Mines the big single.
First heads song I ever heard. 82 I think.
No point in going for the obscure b side/album track route for this type of thing in my imho.

Once In A Lifetime. so there.

Is anyone gonna say what song they chose?

Or is it a secret like?

Anyone going the Captain Obvious route?

Road to Nowhere. Don't really know the song so it will just be "we're on the road to nowhere, diving along" a few times. About 28 seconds with a fade out.
When are we doing as Oasis challenge?
::clef:: "She's electric, she's a bit of an epileptic..."::clef::
Ace.

Mines the big single.
First heads song I ever heard. 82 I think.
No point in going for the obscure b side/album track route for this type of thing in my imho.

Once In A Lifetime. so there.

I'm not advocating obscurity but Once In A Lifetime .... its difficult to top. There are other Lieutenant Obvious routes too - Psycho Killer, This Must Be The Place, Road To Nowhere.... these guys have a lot of deadly songs. And whata live band - that film is unbeereebabul.

I'm not advocating obscurity but Once In A Lifetime .... its difficult to top. There are other Lieutenant Obvious routes too - Psycho Killer, This Must Be The Place, Road To Nowhere.... these guys have a lot of deadly songs. And whata live band - that film is unbeereebabul.
Was going to do This Must Be The Place as its my favorite, but decided not to as I want it to remain my favorite.

I'm doing This Must Be The Place because it's my favourite and I think I stand a pretty good chance of butchering it. You see I live for the pain.

Yeah I was wondering if everyone was going to keep their song a secret. I'm doing Memories can't wait.
Just got to figure out how to get to the chorus bit at the end.

I'll likely vocoder the vocal. But if I have the balls it'll just be distortion and tons of reverb. If I have no balls, i'll get someone else to sing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back